꧁༺ռɨɢɦȶ ǟȶ ȶɦɛ ʍʊֆɛʊʍ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 8༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

(Things are about to go downhill quick

And sorry if some of the coffee gifs are the same, I can't keep track)

You could say we were like in that one movie: Night at the Museum!

Except the wax statues and objects weren't alive.

I love museums. So many things to see and learn, especially when you're with friends, cause things would escalate quickly and we'd be laughing in the halls.

I miss my girls.

When I left I only got Hebe's number. But she promised she'd give my number to some of the girls.

I don't understand then, what's wrong? Why haven't I gotten any texts?

Did they forget about me?

Worried, I start calling Hebe immediately.

Clay and Aunt Puffy were staring at a wax statue, laughing.

"Hello?" A tired voice asked.

"HEBE I'M SORRY IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU-"

"Woah Woah chill..." She said. I covered my mouth.

"Sorry....were you sleeping?" I ask worriedly.

"Nah, just a bit tired. Have been studying, y'know."

When I left the neighborhood, I dropped out of school due to costs. I wonder if it was possible to get into a new school...

Eh, school sucks anyway.

"Ah, sorry..." I apologize.

"Anyway, why have you been calling me?"

"Well....may or may not have been worrying if you all have forgotten about me..."

"What? No way! We are just overwhelmed with studies! Plus, Astraea, Nyx, and Selene moved to Norway, and Hestia to France." Hebe explains.

"Oh..." I mumble shockingly.

"Yeah...and Nike is moving to Greece.

After you left Moni, things haven't been going too well..." Hebe admits.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask nervously.

We never got ourselves into fights, never.

"It's just, you were the string holding us, now that you're gone...

Calliope and Athena have bad blood now. I don't feel safe. I feel ignored."

"Guys...I'm so so sorry...."

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault...

Harmonia, please call me as much as you can...I feel safer with you."

"Okay...I promise." I assure her softly.

"Welp, gotta go to bed. See ya." Hebe says before hanging up.

Was I a string?

Were things going really bad?

Why can't we just all get along...

As if he could sense my troubles, Clay walked and hugged me.

"Hey Moni, what's wrong..." He asks.

"My friends....they're falling apart...some are moving away, some have already left, and two now hate each other. And Hebe doesn't feel safe anymore!" I sob.

I see it now.

Harmonia....goddess of harmony and concord.

I kept my friends together and kept things 'harmonious'.

Now I'm gone...

It's nothing but discord and chaos.

No no no no...

I had one job.

I had to keep them together...

Why...

"I just hate conflict..." I tell him.

"Hey hey, it's gonna be okay. Tell you what, we'll get ice cream together after this." Clay says to comfort me.

Jeez, for a teenager I'm a crybaby.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"O-okay...." I pause. Wiping off the tears on my face, and stand back up.

Clay gets up shortly after.

꧁༺ȶɨʍɛֆӄɨք༻꧂

Clay and I were both eating some ice cream outside, as a break from the museum. I had coffee, he had a mint chocolate chip.

Aunt Puffy was still inside, visiting.

Suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Moni?"

"Mom!" I exclaim. "Oh am I glad to talk to you- I need to tell you so much of my stay here!" I sigh of relief.

"Oh-Um, okay! Tell me, honey!"

"Well, aunt Cara is a streamer and plays video games for a living, so she has met a lot of people, one of them is this famous player named Dream, and he's staying over for a week, he's awesome! He's the brother I never had!" I explain, with Clay sitting beside me smirking.

"That's wonderful honey! Have you been visiting New York?"

"Yes mom, we're outside the Museum of National History, having an ice cream break," I tell her.

"Okay..." She replies.

"Why did you call me, were you about to check on me?"

"Well, sweetie, I just wanted to inform you I'm a little sick, but just a small cold, so I wanted to call you cause I might be very tired the next few days." She informs me.

"Oh okay, I hope you feel better mom!"

"Thank you, it must be one of the patients. Ah! Almost forgot, I've gotten a new job as a nurse! But you won't be sent home just yet, we'll see where this goes and I'll tell you." Mom says excitedly about getting a new job.

"Okay! Stay safe!" I respond, hanging up soon after.

"Well, I'm done," Clay says. "What about you sis?" He asks me.

Surprised by the sudden 'sis', I then shook it off.

"Drista will be mad." I chuckle.

"She won't know." Clay replies, winking.

"I'm done as well," I answer his first question, putting the phone in my pocket, as the both of us walk back to the museum.