꧁༺ɦɛɮɛ, ɢօɖɖɛֆֆ օʄ ʏօʊȶɦ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 16༻꧂

꧁༺ɦɛɮɛ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

I ran into my room as fast as I could upon hearing the news.

I grabbed my phone and called Harmonia immediately.

"Goddess of Harmony and Concord speaking, who do I owe the goddess of youth?"

(what tf is the thing u normally say? "who do I owe this..." smt smt)

I chuckle. This is how we'd used to greet each other in calls.

"Where u at?" I ask, upon hearing the flow of water.

"In the bathtub."

I giggle.

"You're calling me in the bathtub?" I ask.

"YOU'RE The one who called me." She replies back, laughing.

"Touche.

Now listen, I have some updates on life for ya.

So...1st of all, SDFYGUH I LOVE YOUR HAIR, AND I LOVE THE CUTE LITTLE FAMILY YOU MADE FOR YOURSELF." I tell her, referring to Dream and Puffy.

"Thank you, but I thought that you were calling me for you?"

"That's the second part:

I'M MOVING TO NEW YORK!" I shout.

"NO FUCKING WAY." I could hear Harmonia standing up from the bathtub in shock.

"YES, I AM," I exclaim. "MOM AND DAD THINK IT WOULD BE A WONDERFUL CHANGE OF ENVIRONNEMENT, THEY ALSO THINK IT'D BE NICE FOR ME TO BE WITH MY GOOD OL' FRIEND, AND MOM ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE THERE ANYWAYS."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT WHEN IT'S WINTER AND WE CAN GO ICE SKATING ON ROCKEFELLER STREET. AND NEW YEARS!" Harmonia shouts excitedly.

"HARMONIA ARE YOU FUCKING CALLING YOUR FRIEND IN THE BATH?!" I suddenly hear Dream shout.

"SHUT UP HEBE'S TELLING ME SHE'S MOVING TO NEW YORK."

(Hebe's hair color:

If they aren't actually related, I'll be disappointed

"Oh." I hear his voice becoming less loud. "HI HEBE."

"HI DREAM!" I shout oh so casually as if I was talking to someone's brother. I didn't even seem to mind if he was a famous youtube. He and Harmonia have such a sibling dynamic that I ACTUALLY SEE HIM AS HER BROTHER.

"Ok he's gone now," Harmonia says, getting back in the tub. "So when are you leaving?"

"Well, a few weeks from now, they already bought the house, and they're currently packing right now," I explain.

"Where will you live?"

"Not sure yet, they won't tell me, maybe as a surprise. But I'll text you the details, I need to help my parents pack the things." I tell Moni. After exchanging some goodbyes, I hung up and let my girl hang in her bathtub.

Harmonia:

Clay is being an ass right now he's telling me that I'm taking too long.

Me:

ESDTRGUYJIDTFGVJHBK