"Typical. Showing up to her first tutor session and she's already using her phone." Jolting in fright my phone slipped out from my hands, causing it to fall onto the table with a loud thud.
Looking up I was met with the schools top student and heartthrob.

Jung Wooyoung

"Your my tutor?" I asked in shock, Wooyoung chuckled as he pulled out a chair beside me. "Yes I am your tutor and I have three rules to these sessions. Number one, don't tell anyone that I'm your tutor, number two no phones whilst we work and thirdly I'm only doing this to get a good reference so don't think I'm doing it to save your sorry ass."

My mouth fell ajar to his sudden statement. "O-ok" I stuttered as I watched him open up his math book. "So y/n, what is it you are struggling with?"

He knew my name?

Leaning close I inspected the book with hesitation, "It's mostly everything that Mr Park has covered this past month, I just can't understand it." Running his hands over his face Wooyoung groaned in annoyance. "You seriously do not understand any one this?" He asks as he points to his book.

I shook my head, "N-no, hence why Mr Park arranged these sessions." He let out a disappointing sigh "This is going to take longer then expected." He mumbled causing me to scoff, "what makes you say that?" "I would have expected you to know these by now."

I really should have focused more on maths rather than binge watching my favourite series on Netflix.

"So, the first topic we will go through is division, this will the help you when the equations get more difficult." Sitting forwards I watched closely as Wooyoung guided me through the book.

"I think I'm done" I called as I pushed my book over toward Wooyoung. Reaching out he took the book from my hands, a small gasp escaping my lips the moment our fingertips graced one another's.
"Let's see" he whispered as he checked through my answers.

Ticking each one a satisfied expression formed onto his lips. "Great work, you've answered all of the questions correctly." "Really?" I asked aloud causing Wooyoung to smile a little.

"Yes, now next week we will work on the other topics you're struggling with. In the mean time it's the end of our session." Closing my book I grabbed my belongings before heading out of the library, Wooyoung soon following close behind.

Few Weeks Later

"Hey y/n" Wooyoung spoke as he stood in front of the table. "Hey" I smiled. "Slight change of plan, I need to babysit my younger brother so would it be possible to study at my house?" Nodding in agreement I grabbed my bag and followed him out to his car.

Slowing down my pace Wooyoung tuned to me in a confused manor. "You can walk with me you dimwit" "B-but you said you didn't want people knowing you were tutoring me?" Wooyoung tutted, "Do you see anyone around us?" He asks with his arms open wide. Scanning the hallways he was right, no one else was around.

"Now come on baby--" his eyes widened, as did mine. "T-that's not what I meant" he paused as he tried thinking of a quick replacement. "Dummy, that was it. I was meant to call you dummy."

My heart skipped a beat, did he really?

As I caught up with him we both headed out to his car. "You rich or something?" I asked as I sat myself inside, buckling myself in. "What makes you think I'm rich?" He asks turning on the ignition. "Well this one of the top Audi's around, it's really expensive. Specially as you've gotten all the extras included."