CHAPTER 1 - ABDUCTION

Cerulean City is one of the most beautiful cities of the Kanto Region. It is home to many attractions that both trainers and tourists alike can enjoy. The Cerulean Gym for example is where aspiring Pokémon trainers can battle for their chance at receiving the Cascade Badge from the tough gym leader Misty Waterflower. The gym is also home to her Sensational Sisters' plays that attracts visitors from all over the world. To the north of the city is the Cerulean Cape, a famous dating spot and home to the infamous poke maniac Bill's lighthouse. These are but just a few of the many things to see and do in and around near the city.

But one of the most famous things about Cerulean, is also its darkest; Cerulean Cave, home to many powerful wild Pokémon. It's located a little north of the city, across from a river, next to the cape.

Because of the many powerful Pokémon that reside in the cave, only the best trainers are allowed to go in there, and only with permission from a Pokémon league official, such as Professor Oak or the Champion Lance. Even then, from the few trainers who were able to get permission and enter the cave, most of them couldn't even travel past the first floor and had to get help to get out. Beside Mount Silver, Cerulean Cave is one of the hardest places to explore and train at.

The cave is a very difficult area not only because of the many wild and powerful Pokémon who inhabit it, but also because of its winding and twisting passages, under mountain streams that are powerful enough to sweep away unprepared trainers and Pokémon alike, the little to no visibility and many other reasons. No single trainer has ever fully explored the entire area and many left without their sanity intact. It is a very grueling and dangerous area indeed.

It is because of these many things that a certain Pokémon sometimes calls the bottom most floor of the cave's passages its home, since it's almost impossible to reach down there and will help it hide when it wants to. It likes its solitude since it feels as if it doesn't belong because of its origin and also uses the area to meditate after journeying around the world every now and then. Right now, that Pokémon was back home, deep in meditation after a quick journey through the Johto region.

Suddenly, the purple feline's eyes snapped open and called out into the darkness with its telepathic powers.

"Who's there?" Mewtwo asked. No answer.

Knowing there was somebody or something near him, Mewtwo turned around to face the entrance of his cave, since he was at first facing the wall when he was in meditation. He called out again.

"I know you are there. Show yourself or leave now before you anger me."

Again, no response. Before he was able to do anything else, a bright light suddenly erupted near the beginning of the area's entrance from the tunnel and sped towards him. Before the bright light engulfed him, he threw up a lightly purple colored psychic shield around him to protect him from the attack, but also shielded his eyes with his arms as the brightness was far too intense.

After a few seconds of being unable to see through the blinding light, it began to slowly fade away. As he sensed this, Mewtwo opened his eyes but kept his psychic shield and guard up.

The first thing he noticed was that he was no longer in the cave.

He was standing in a very large and spacious area larger than a pokémon stadium. It had pillars lining the walls around him that had engravings on it of all the known legendary Pokémon. There was also a single, very large throne like chair with gold framing and red cushions on the other side of the room in front of him. He stood quite still, waiting for his abductor to act. He did not want to make a foolish mistake by being too impulsive.