✨Epliouge ✨

( 4 years later)

It's been four years since I started dating Axel, and I couldn't be happier than I already was. Laila is now four and a half years old while Jayden is two almost three.

_______________________________________

( Now)

" Come on babe! You can do it!", Axel told me cheering me on as I tried to deliver our third child.  I gave him a tired smile and looked down at the doctor.

" One more big push", she told me with a smile on her face as she was excited for us. Axel and I latched onto each other's hand and I pushed one last time.

Silence...

and then a beautiful small yet so loud baby cry broke through the air of the hospital room.

" Congrats, it's a girl!"

The doctor quickly did the necessary things you did when a new baby was born before handing her carefully to Axel who's eyes began to water which made me smile. Axel was a very caring father to Laila even though she wasn't his blood daughter. We actually were not planning on having any more kids, but our love grew stronger and so did our family. Axel laid our little bundle down on my chest and I looked down at her my eyes becoming teary. 

" So what's her name?", the doctor asked us holding a clipboard and pen getting ready to make her birth certificate official.

" Scarlett Rose Saintclaire", Both Axel and I said at the same time in unison.  She wrote down the name and left the room to go make a file on Scarlett.

A few minutes later Hunter and his wife Alana walked in followed by their five kids; Eliot, Grey, Felix, Xavier, and Jade. Next Daniel, Hayden, my mom, dad, Laila, and Jayden walked in with smiles on their faces.

My mom sat down in the chair right next to the hospital bed. " I'm so proud of you Harley, your a mother of three beautiful children, a fiancee and you have a stable job".

I smiled at my mother and hugged her when she got up and bent down beside me also wanting to embrace me.

Her Badboy ( REWRITTEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें