#4. Background Check

A.J's Pov

As soon as I had left the waterpark, I headed to the base, determined to get information on her for the boss. From what I could tell was that she was really good at covering her tracks and making it look like she had no life whatsoever.

The only things I had found out about were her full name, age, sibling, and offspring. I knew that this tiny amount of information would not please the boss. So I decided to call an old friend of mine to help me get more information on her.

( 1 hour later)

After an hour of teaming up with an old friend, we had found out that her former boyfriend had died right on her daughter's day of birth due to several gunshots wounds; two to the chest, one in the thigh, 1 in each of his arms, and the rest in his stomach, which one of the bullets had hit the main artery which caused him to slowly bleed out to death.

Another thing we found out was, that her boyfriend was part of the Russian Mafia which was one of, our biggest rivals out there. Boss would not be happy at all when he found out that Harley was somehow without even knowing connected to the Russian Mafia. 

With a heavy sigh, I shook my head, as I stood up from ,the computer, and dialed the bosses number.