#24. Uh what do we do now?

Hunter seemed to already know that he was out numbered, but still stood his ground showing the enemy or whoever that he wasn't going to back down any time soon.

" Reynolds, who is this?" , questioned one of them.

Hunter well being Hunter glared at the guy who had spoken and  looked like he was about to rip his head off at any given moment.

" That is Harley, my baby sister", Hunter said through gritted teeth.

" Wow! She's hot!", another one of them chimed in. 

Hunter had made an animalistic growl in the back of his throat.

Daniel put a hand on Hunter's shoulder trying to distract him from what he was tempted to do to both of the rivals that had commented about me.

" Hunter, bro calm down. We will deal with them later,  but let's not get violent your sister's daughter is here with us and is too young to witness any type of bloodshed".

The rivals all turned their attention to Laila who curiously gazed back at them probably because she was wondering who they were and why they were fighting with us.

" Aww", all of them except for a few exclaimed looking at Laila who was currently bashfully smiling and waving her hand at them.

And my brother and his friends didn't seem to like that Laila even though she was a baby was being friendly with a rival.

After a few minutes of both sides glaring at each other Hunter grabbed me by my waist and puppy guarded me the whole way into the school building.