#27. Help at long last

Every bit of remaining hope, that I still had started to disappear. It was obvious that no one could hear me screaming for help, if they had I would have been out of here by now.

With a sigh, I looked down at Laila who was sound asleep in my arms. At least she was content, and not freaking out like I was.

Knock, knock, knock

Three loud knocks sounded on the outside of the closet door. About time, someone came to get me out of this place, I thought inside of my head.

" Is anyone in here?", a male voice asked from the other side of the door.

I swallowed my fear and took a quick deep breath. " Yes!", I answered.

" Move away from the door I'm going to kick it down", the same voice replied back.

I listened and moved as far back as I possibly could, without getting tangled into the ball nets that were on the floor.

Crack!

Without any warning the door came caving in and clouds of dust was swept into the air from the pressure that was created.

A figure stepped into the room, and my jaw dropped.

Oh no, anyone but him.

Standing only a couple of feet away from me was;

Axel James Saintclaire.

The same guy that my brother despised, and didn't want me around.