#7. Advil and lots of anger

I woke up to an intense throbbing in my head, causing me to groan in pain because whatever I had been injected with seconds before passing out was not a normal sleeping drug. In fact, it might be the same stuff that others will spend thousands of dollars on it, before using and most of the time they didn't wake up.

So to say that I was angry because they injected me with something without asking, was a huge understatement! No, I was pissed!

And fueling onto my anger, I looked around for Laila and didn't find her which caused me to start freaking out. 

Suddenly the door to the room I was in opened, the light from behind the door almost blinding lights, revealing A.J.

My teeth started to grind as he came closer to me, but I knew that I couldn't do anything until he got closer to me, because of the pain in my head.

Then his phone started ringing suddenly, making me groan at the loud noise. 

" Ciao", A.J answered the phone.

" Si", he replied to whoever he was talking to after listening to whatever they were saying for a few moments.

I slowly placed my feet on the floor, not wanting him to be alerted by my sudden movements.

After a few more slow movements, the throbbing in my head dulled little by little, which told me that I had been knocked out for a while.