#8. Fighting and Bounding

I stood up slowly so, I didn't alert him with my sudden movements and jumped on his back unsteadying him enough for him to lose his balance and fall to the floor.

I straddled him and started to blindly throw punches at him, hitting him in the jaw a couple of times before he finally got fed up and grabbed both of my hands in one of his. With his free hand, he reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a few inches of wire, or something.

He tied my hands together with it while I tried to do anything and everything in my power to stop him from tying my hands together. I tried kicking, screaming in his ear at the top of my lungs, hitting and even nipping at his hands to try to get him to stop!

Did he?!

Nope! He just glared at me and continued to tie my hands together. After he was done with that, he took his suit tie and gagged me with it stopping me from nipping at him. I glared at him with a hated passion.

" Let's go meet the gang", he said which made me want to not be there even more, because of the fact that I would be around, street gang members, rapists, murders, drug dealers, black market sellers, and buyers! I didn't want anything to do with any of that!

He noticed my look, and slung me over his shoulder with one strong fluid movement.