#1. Here we go...AGAIN

I stepped off of the plane and waited for my parents to walk out of, the plane with their luggage and was shocked when they, only walked out with nothing.

But, that means?!

No, I just got them back! They can't leave me again!

" Harley, I'm sorry but we just got a call from our boss and were told that they needed more employees to help in Spain. We will be helping people that live there, get to places faster for a year and then a half of another one", Mom told me before planting a kiss on my forehead and getting back on the small private plane, that they had borrowed from a close friend that I hadn't seen since middle school.

Dad sighed as he watched her get back on the plane. " She didn't mean it like that sweetheart she's just really stressed out since this is a big opportunity for us. Also, call Hunter if you need anything at all.  And your cousin will be dropping off Lalia in a few hours! Love you, Harley".

Laila is my 9-month-old daughter, that I love dearly! The reason why she was at my cousin's house was that they didn't get a chance to meet her when she was born, and ended up begging me so much, that I let them have one week break with Laila, so I could get the house ready for her.

He hugged me before getting onto the plane himself. I grabbed my two suitcases on wheels and tugged them towards the airport building's front doors, where I would check-in at the front desk for the 2nd and last part of my flight.

********************

" TAXI!", I screamed as I ran out of the Los Angeles, California airport, hoping to get a quick ride to the house that my parent' bought for me because of two reasons. 1, I was dead tired and 2, it was literally 1:20 am in the morning!

Thankfully the taxi driver heard me and swerved over to the sidewalk, waiting for me to get in. 

Without wasting another second, I opened the door to the backseat and climbed in before pulling my luggage in and shutting the door, as I used one hand to put my seatbelt on.

" Where you need to go?", The taxi driver asked me as he pulled back onto the road.

" Hampton Heights, house 488", I told him before putting my head against the seat and closed my eyes allowing myself to doze off for a little.

**************

" Thank you!", I told the taxi driver as he drove away leaving me to the two-story house that was now mine.

Looking around at my surroundings one more time, I unlocked the door to my house and shut the door behind me before locking it.

Now it was time to DECORATE ALL 450,000 square feet of the house!

YAY ME!

*************************

A/N

Here is a quick tour of Harley's house:

( The outside of the house)

( Living room)

( Playroom)

( Playroom)

***************

A/N

I haven't found any bedrooms or bathrooms that fit the theme of her house yet! Can you guys help me out with what you think it should look like?