#22. French toast snatcher

I woke Laila up and got the both of us ready for a long day at my brother's college. I really don't know how I convinced him to let me go to the same school as him but also convinced him to let me skip to my 1st year of college!

But on the other hand:

No high school drama anymore!!!!! 

After I got Laila and I dressed in matching outfits, I headed downstairs to wait for my brother and his friends.

Laila was pretty quiet sitting on the couch watching cartoons, while I went to the kitchen to make all of us some breakfast.

Can't function without having breakfast!

Well, you can, but whatever you get what I mean don't you?

After a little bit of cooking the french toast was almost done, while the table was already set with glasses of orange juice, and cups of coffee were waiting at everyone's spot.

I turned to put a piece of french toast on the plate but instead felt something smooth.

Almost like...skin!!!!!!!!!!!!

" AHHHH!", I screamed locking eyes with Hayden who had the piece of french toast halfway in his mouth!

Not even a few minutes later Hunter and the rest of them ran into the kitchen.

" What the hell happened?!", Daniel exclaimed.

At the same time Hayden and I pointed a finger at each other.

" He took the french toast!"

All eyes narrowed and turned to Hayden.

" No I didn't! She assaulted me with it!", he huffed around the piece of french toast that was still halfway in his mouth!

Daniel and Hunter exchanged looks with each other while Hayden and I got into a glaring match knowing that neither  one of  us would not give up without a fight.

I continued to glare at Hayden until Daniel broke the tense atmosphere  with a fake cough.

" Sorry to interupt your childish antics but we have to go now or we'll be late to class".