"....." Chifuyu stared at you. Now that he was looking properly, you and Kashi really were one and the same. But not in a physical sense, what he was thinking about was... your way of talking? Or your aura? It was something about you entirely. "....Thank you..."

"No. I should be thanking you. For staying with Baji."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Are you sure that you wanted to do that?" Draken asked as the two of you walked side by side. You nodded, a calm smile on your face. "Well, it's your decision anyway. As long as you think it's right, you do what you want."

"Of course my decision was right. I'm Kashi, after all." You boasted, placing your hands on your hips, making Draken laugh.

"What? Since when did you learn to be so arrogant?"

"Hehe, I learned from the best!" You put on a grin, a familiar grin. Draken didn't ask any more questions and just gave you a pat on the head, giving you a compliment for finally gaining more confidence in yourself.

As you and Draken talked about things, like what to give a certain someone for her upcoming birthday, you two finally arrived at your destination. And the one waiting for you two by the door was none other than the one who helped more during the fight against Valhalla. Well, not in terms of fighting capabilities.

"Yo. Takemitchy, you're here early!" Draken greeted the guy who was preoccupied with his phone.

"O-oh! Draken-kun!!" Takemitchy stuttered, putting his phone away and facing the guy. But the moment he did, he saw you. It took every being in his body to not give you a greeting. "Gooooooooand hello...!?" He screamed, scratching his head, making you sigh in disappointment. "Who might you be!?"

"Right. Takemitchy, there's someone you should meet." Draken began, ushering you forward to meet the guy you already and already know you were. Takemichi better lay this smooth. "This is (L/N)(Y/N), she's a childhood friend of the Toman founders."

"Nice to meet you, Takemichi-kun." You bowed your head, playing this perfectly like it was the first time you two ever met.

"A-ah... yes! Nice to meet you- you!" Takemichi, on the other hand, was making it too obvious. "I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, from the second division! Nice to meet you!"

"...Okay..." Draken muttered, a bit confused with the way Takemichi was acting. He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the guy. He better not be what Draken thinks he is. "Also, she's my little sister. You better not think of making any moves."

"What!? No! I-I wasn't thinking that at all! I have a-"

"Just kidding. Also, this is Kashi." Draken cut him off with a straight face. Takemichi shut his mouth close, not a single peep, not a single 'oh really' coming out. "Why aren't you surprised?"

"OH! I mean- WOW!? Really!? I didn't- You aren't believing me, aren't you?"

"Not a fat chance." You and Draken answered with an empty look, but that empty look told Takemichi that you two were beyond disappointed. Draken turned to you, raising his brow, wanting an explanation. "Uhhh. I'll explain later. Let's go meet with Kazutora first."

A few days ago, you had gotten news of Kazutora's sentence and you relayed the news to Draken, since he's been waiting to visit him. And today, you arranged to meet with Kazutora.

Arriving at the detention center, the officers asked for identification, and the three of you handed it over. They inspected it and asked you about who you were going to be seeing. Once they got a name, you were transferred to a receiving room. A room where a giant, thick mirror was in the way. You were about to complain about it, but then, Kazutora finally walked in, removing your complaint about the wall.