skits | kenny omega

Start from the beginning

thankfully, signing in to your hotel passed by without a problem as well and once you were in your room - a suite which had a great view of the osaka landscape - you were greeted by a box of assorted - and expensive looking - sushi and a letter from the head booker, gedo.

he expressed his gratitude and willingness to work with you. he apparently thought that you were a great fit for bullet club, that you had a lot to offer with your presence there and the other bullet club members thought that you brought a lot to the table too. that made you breathe out a sigh of relief for a moment, knowing you were wanted in that group.

you would be lying if you said that your ego didn't have a good stroking as you read the letter, but it humbled you too and made you more nervous. they seemed to have such high expectations from you, you hoped you weren't going to let anyone down.

of course, the time you had to go to the arena rolled around and that was when the panic really set in. you felt so small walking into korakuen hall and you were basically shaking when you tapped your knuckles against the door to the bullet club's locker room. your nerves immediately settled when you friend, adam cole greeted you with a smile on his face, his pleasant and happy aura immediately having an effect on you. "[y/n]! you're finally here! hey everyone, [y/n]'s here!" he hugged you.

you've never been more grateful for the man in your life.

as you spent more time in the bullet club though, and the more time you spent with adam's friends matt and nick jackson and kenny omega, the small crush you used to have on the canadian started to get bigger until even the mere mention of his name would make you smile. the five of you were very close, you and kenny especially bonded and with the magic of being the elite, that bond didn't go unnoticed.

several of the being the elite viewers shipped you two. they'd make edit videos, manips, fanfiction, and generally freak out whenever you two interacted with one another. it was entertaining, to say the least. you and kenny just laughed it off and you pretended to not be affected when kenny would put his arm around you and kiss your cheek playfully, just to get the crowd riled up.

this is the reason why you find yourself in the pickle that you're in now.

because of the chemistry between you and kenny - and the fact that you and him didn't seem like you're against playing it up for the audience, though every single time, he was the instigator - some time two years ago, the bucks came up with an "amazing" plan: put you and kenny in a slow burn romantic storyline.

it started out with you getting gifts from a secret admirer and there would be some clips in the video which hinted that kenny was the one who gave it. only a few people amount of people was able to figure it out at first - the three men being guys who always wanted to put little details into everything which gave spoilers to ones who paid just enough attention - but soon enough, thirty minutes after a new episode was released, there would be twitter threads dropping and explaining the hints that you dropped.

now it is currently a year and a few months after the first episode where you recieved a gift was released and today, you were filming the finale of the storyline.

to say you were extremely nervous would be an understatement. you knew this was coming, when you finally found out that kenny was behind this and your character felt the same way and the kiss.

you don't know if you were going to be able to kiss kenny without revealing your feelings for him. you haven't even been able to sleep last night as you just kept on thinking about ideas on how to make this episode as good as humanly possible yet still not having to kiss kenny, a good alternative to that. sadly, you weren't able to think of one. every idea you had seemed to be anticlimactic.