"Father, daddy...eating...hungry..."

    The child who was lying flat on his lap saw the buns and stopped crying, with tears still hanging in the corners of his eyes, and the man yelled that he was hungry, and the man quickly tore it off A small piece of steamed bun was put into his mouth, and the child swallowed it with a full mouthful, fearing that he might choke, the man unscrewed the lid of the water bag and carefully brought it to his mouth. Seeing this scene, Shen Liang unconsciously stretched it out. He rubbed the messy hair of the child, perhaps because he had a child in the family. He always had a little pity for the child.

    "You eat slowly."

    Finally, he left another sentence, and Shen Liang got up to face the refugees: "I'm sorry to delay everyone's time. We will start to distribute steamed buns now. I hope everyone will not push, everyone has it. Those who have received it, please be more conscious and don’t repeat it. Think about other people who are also hungry. Natural disasters are not terrible. If even the kindness of human nature is gone, then it is truly terrible."

    From the beginning to the end, Shen Liang's attitude was very peaceful, but what he said made many people feel ashamed. The longer they were affected by the disaster, the less sympathy they would have, and all the goodness and simplicity of the past were thrown aside.

    "Thank you, thank you Mr. Shen!" After the

    steamed buns were distributed, everyone who received the steamed buns would thank them in gratitude. Shen Liang would always smile back with a gentle smile. The scenes that should have been chaotic were unexpected. in Apple pie order.

    "As expected to be the younger brother of General Shen, he is so good that he is so beautiful and kind. Fortunate for King Qingping, he can marry such a good pair as the princess."

    "Isn't it? Shen Houye doesn't know what happened. I thought, one of the two original spouses is a prestigious general who is known as the little god of war, and the other is not only beautiful in appearance, good in heart, and gentle and courteous, but he just doesn’t want him to see him. Sons and daughters of the room, he will definitely regret it in the future."

    "Hush, keep your voice down, are the people from the Hou Mansion still here? There are rumors outside that the Shen family cannot tolerate Master Shen Liang. Now it seems to be true. Look, Master Shen Liang was sweating all by himself, and he didn’t see the people from the Hou Mansion to help. They were all dressed up like a prince and princess, and they didn’t look at their current reputation. Who would dare to be a good man?     Get married with them?" "That's right, look at that old woman, look at Young Master Shen Liang as if you want to eat people, I'm afraid it will hate him, hey, what kind of grandmother is this?"     "This you do not know it, Houfu the long room is simply not the old lady as a ...... "     at this time there is Xianxin burn incense and pray, mostly near the Imperial city or the powerful wealthy people to Hou The reputation of the mansion nowadays, they are not afraid to offend people, and the chattering discussions are very happy. On the other hand, everyone in the Hou Mansion, headed by the old lady, all have a dark face, and they don't know how to insult Shen Liang and pretend to be a good person.     "What are you doing in a daze, why don't you go and help?" The     old lady has never been ridiculed and ridiculed in this way in her life. Under the protection of the guards, he went to help Shen Liang.

    "Fifth brother, let's help."

    Shen Qiang, Shen Qiao and Shen Jing were in front of them, and behind them there were a few concubines and concubines in the second room. He was so busy that he turned his head and looked at them with a glance. There was a smile at the bottom, and then he smiled calmly: "Okay, then I will trouble you." After