'I RUN TO YOU' 3

''EIGHT LIGHTS THAT WERE SHINING ALONE DISCOVER EACH OTHER AND GROW TOGETHER THEY TRANSCEND EACH OTHER'S LIMIT AND FORM A UNITED WHOLE''

   ''ENHYPEN''

''THE FINAL EIGHT WHO WILL DEBUT AS A GLOBAL IDOL GROUP IN 2020 NOW HAVE A NAME, ENHYPEN; WHAT A GREAT NAME, ENHYPEN MEANS CONNECTS DIFFERENT WORLD  TO CREATE A NEW MEANING, MEMBERS OF ENHYPEN WILL CONNECT, DISCOVER EACH OTHER GROW TOGETHER.''

It was the final performance everyone anticipates,  BTS, and TXT is also watching which just made Yuji's heart flutter in nervous.

The MC asked Bang si Hyuk's reflection regarding the name created and he responded that it suits them very well, making the members smile widely, then he asked each of the BTS members what they felt when they were given their group name, they said that they didn't talk about it much and complimented the enhypen.

''IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL TEST PERFORMANCE''

The sound echoed the whole stage, just like before it flashes three red signals before the music cues.

[Yuji] it's now or never, my fate of debuting will be determined here.

''STANDBY''

The music started without hesitation, with so much passion Yuji sang the intro of the song.

she was changed into the center, it was supposed to be heesung notwithstanding her ranking the members didn't think of it as a  hindrance for her that she can do it, that she can slay it, and believe that she will do well on it.

later on, the performance ended quickly, catching their breath cameras were zooming onto their faces for the ending fairy.

''END OF TEST''

''as a final test which holds their fate, they just performed ''CALLING TO YOU'', you chose one of them. what did you think of it?'' the mc continued to ask Bang si hyuk.

''I'm more nervous than all of you'' he started, ''anyway next step is pro. this is last step to it and it was great.  you've grown and will come into a big group, but don't forget what you've learned so far.''

the members clapped their hands and bowed their heads as soon they heard the feedbacks of each judges, they are glad that they are not hearing something bad or an average meaning they've done a good job.

''how about we hear from their role model? BTS what do you think I-LANDERS need to be a successful global idol? can you tell them as their role model '' the mc said pertaining to TXT and BTS.

''I'm sure you'll shine even more'' said jim and continued explaining his advice.

''first of all, thanks for the performance, it's fun you'll debut soon so hope to be a good colleague I hope you never forget the essential and your beginnings and what you've dreamed and surrendered on coming here, keep up the good work'' said J-hope.

''I'll cheer you on, that was a good performance, in the beginning yuji stand out the most, I really thought of you , you impressed me and for me so far'' Jungkook said.

Yuji smiled and bowed her head, ''thank you so much''.

''soon seven candidates chosen by global fans and one by the producers will debut as enhypen, the global votes will close in a moment, before it closes, we got a  special gift for the candidates before their final test, let's see what the gift is.''

FLASHBACK

''almost time for the final practice'' someone shouted.

''let's go practice'' K said patting her back.

''but I'm hungry '' she told him, all of them decided to go upstairs to eat, sweat dripping from her forehead she saw something on the table surprises her.

''what's that?'' she uttered, looking at the lunchboxes prepared in the glass table, the I-LANDERS went to see it themselves excitedly.

her face was blunt while searching for hers, she's the only one not excited about the lunchboxes, she thought that his dad probably ordered something for her and it will come out as cooked.

''I believe this is yours, This is yours'' Jake handed her the Ponyo-designed bag.

'to my Kaede love,'' It says in front.

everyone pulled out home-cooked food especially made by their parents while Yuji did not bother to look at hers.

''Why aren't you opening yours?'' heesung question, she just smiled and did not answer, just staring at the bag, but the members was so curious that's why she opened it in defeat.

''w-what?'' she said when she pulled out her favourite dishes, miso soup, tempura, and many more, she never had it since she came to I-LAND.

''is your mom planning on a buffet?'' Daniel asks due to many food they sent.

''my mom sent this? h-how did you know?''

he showed her a letter he found inside, and it's written mom on the top, she took it from his hands.

kaede, my love.

mommy is so sorry about what occurred, I neglected your feelings, I was embarrassed the moment your dad talked to you, I have no face to show, I just want to say how much I love and supported you from the start, I told grandma that I should go there but you told her that you're not ready, but I'm the most stubborn mom you've ever met, I still went there to see you, because I miss you so much.

there is no night I relaxed without actually worrying about you, you're always in my mind, I saw on some social medias that you got injured, please take care of yourself, don't starve, get enough sleep because I am not there to scold you.

I never skipped your videos or performances, I'm your number one fan, I also made a twitter account just to support you in a millennial way.

i see your finally smiling, I was so happy when you got first place, but no matter what your ranking is, mommy will always be so proud of you, I can't believe you grew up brave and strong, i can still remember when you came out with your brother, it was the happiest day of my life, mommy will be always here to support you.

I am so happy to cook again your favourite dishes, please eat them well.

love, mommy

heesung pulled into a hug Yuji when he saw her crying after reading the message.

caressing her back, she cried more in front of I-landers who was in silence, not sure on what to do, they all just went to her and shared  comforting words towards the girl.

''I will be a big sister soon'' she suddenly said, making the I-landers surprise.

''really?'' jungwon said.

''congrats!'', k said surprised as well.

she smiled and showed them a picture of her mom's ultrasound, she was so happy and it was genuine that the members quickly to adapt it, staring at picture, she cried again but this time it came out from tears of joy.

''I can't wait to see you nd the world can't wait to see you soon'' she said,  talking to the picture.