'I RUN TO YOU' 1

Yuji was too sensitive to celebrate after the announcement of survivors, there is this lump on her throat that she cannot express.

she executes herself busy by arranging her things in the new room since she is TOP 9 she will use the room alone, she was expecting to get eliminated after all the things she'd done, she thought that she deserves the elimination card and in that way she could save Hanbin.

she understands that she is not a superhero or something, but she felt bad after Hanbin's elimination.

''I didn't know, we'd make it finals'' Daniel said, the girl turned to him and weakly smiled.

''you really are amazing do you know that?'' Daniel told her, she felt her tears running on her cheeks, she wiped it off as Daniel went to him and gave her a tight hug.

''you deserve to be happy'' he said, Yuji sobbed on his chest.

even if she was able to avoid the elimination but she is worried that she is no longer part of the debut group, it makes her anxious fact that she was part of the debut group since the beginning of part two, and now it was drop off to the last spot makes her think in the edge.

''I-LANDERS PLEASE GATHER TO THE LOBBY''

they wonder what will be the test this time, Yuji glanced towards the badges, the symbol of being part of the debut group lineup makes her heartache.

''DEAR 9-SURVIVING I-LANDERS, CONGRATULATIONS'' 

''NOW, THE TEST FOR THE FINAL 8 TO REMAIN IN I-LAND, 7 WILL BE CHOSEN BY GLOBAL VOTES, AND THERE WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE PRODUCERS MEANING THERE WILL BE 2 WHO WILL GET ELIMINATED''

''THE TEST YOU WILL BE TAKING WILL BE AIRED LIVE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE''

everyone gasps in shock, they can't believe that they will actually be performing in front of the global audience.

Yuji gulped, she was nervous, by the mention of elimination, fidgeting her fingers the two boys noticed it.

''you okay?'' heesung mouthed worriedly, she nodded.

''Hey, are you feeling well?'' Daniel asks, she just smiled at him.

unveiling the song for the final test, 'CALLING, RUN TO YOU' was flashed across the screen, song theme is about coming to life to head out into the world ready which tells the story of I-LANDER, IT was a powerful choreography with progression.

''WE'LL DECIDE ON THE PARTS FOR THE FINAL PERFORMANCE''

''if we get a good score on the final test, we'll be debuting'' she heard jungwon said, she wanted to get a good part since it will be the last performance but she doubts that she will be going to have it if she is in the last spot.

after a long silence, ''will each of you say the part that you want?'' he spoke.

awkwardly glancing at each other, Yuji facepalmed herself.

''but I feel like I've already said it, but part 1 should be either K or heesung'' jungwon said.

''that's the basic rule here'' Yuji commented.

Jay expressed his suggestions to the member on which part should they get, he turned to Yuji telling her that she should be the center.

''I'm fine with any parts'' she shrugged.

Jay continued talking about how much he likes to do part 4, Yuji can't help but laugh at her friend because she finds it cute, everyone listens to what he was saying except for Yuji who was only laughing because of him.