3

Yuji wondered why did she lie to her parents going to her aunt

"Yuji, what are you doing here?" Bang PD asks as he drags his suitcase with him. She did not expect that she'll meet him at the airport.

Yuji was nervous and determined at the same time. She thought of regretting it later.

"I-I'll explain once I arrive at Seoul," she stuttered

"Yuji-chan? is there something wrong?" He urged in concern

Yuji was at the peak of upgrading her dancing career, and she was a dancer since when she was five. She pursued it until she competed in various dance competitions and is one of the things that her brother envied. Yuji was also an athlete; she played soccer for seven years but stopped due to personal reasons, and she was also a top student. She has a lovely voice but prefers not to show it regardless. She still considers a flaw that she can't express her genuine compassion.

She arrived in Seoul, Korea, as she looks at the people who walk beyond her looking for Bang PD.

''Oh, there you are'' bang PD went to her, '' what were you saying?'' he continued

Yuji gripped the strap of her bag because she was nervous, she flew to Korea by herself, and worst of all, her parents know nothing about this, she used the money her mom gave her along with her savings since she doesn't know how long she'll realize how stupid her idea was.

''I'll have an audition,'' she spoke, looking at him, Bang PD smiles and patted her back

''well, good luck. If you're not going to get in. then I'll be the one to debut you. I didn't know you're into Korean music just like your brother'' he snickered

.''PD nim..... I am here to audition for I-Land'' she stared down while saying it; the smile on Bang PD fades as soon as he heard her; he blinked many times, put on a reassuring smile, and considered that she was only joking.

''I'm serious, that is why I came here,'' she admitted while Bang PD was uneasy thinking why would she do such a thing

''the I-Land is a survival show only for male applicants, there will be one for females, and I can get you there hows that sound?'' he tried to convince her

''you know that I will do better than the rest of I-Land trainees,'' she abruptly said; Bang PD was threatened by what might happen on the show if he allows her to get in there. He knew that Yuji was born with a natural talent without even taking vocal nor dance lessons. She is a complete package trainee that shouldn't be snatch by the other companies, and he is sure that if an SM entertainment staff sees her, they will immediately scout her. There is something about her that tells him to let her join the show.

''How would you know?'' he asked in a serious tone.

Yuji lazily opened her bag and pulled out the company cards, and showed it to him.

''I received them as soon as I got here. What are you looking for in an artist anyway? isn't it the passion?''

'' a male'' 

''I doubt that, isn't it looks?''

''a born male.''

''talents without looks or useless visual?'' she crossed her arms on her chest. he examines her thoroughly, and the only word he can not believe how stubborn he was

''Why are you doing this?''

''to replace my brother.'' she lied

he sighed deeply, ''you cannot easily become one of them if you have that kind of mindset,'' he advised

''is my talent not enough?'' she asked immediately. He thought of it as a yes but not in I-Land; there is no way a girl will compete with 23 boys. But, he also believes that she'll be better than the rest of them.

''you need to drop out of school.''

''I did,'' she answered, ''I dropped out of school myself yesterday.''

Bang PD was speechless, and it seems like a simple decision for her. He tried to convince himself  

''let's meet tomorrow.''