'INTO THE I-LAND' 4

As they saw a figure of a guy at the center of the stage, they all gasp in shock and amazement at the same time, their silhouette is no joke, and every scene is full of surprises.

Yuji stood next to K and the rest standing next to each other. They have no idea who was the man standing in front of them.

When the light started to lit up, his face-it was Rain, the I-landers showed a different reaction as they saw him, but Yuji, who grew up in the USA, she wasn't able to manifest any reaction as a result of Rain glancing at her. So Yuji kept a neutral face, but it was normal.

'i was really shocked.'

'he's so tall.'

'and has such broad shoulders

'wow'

Rain walked towards them, ''Nice to meet you'' he greeted and bowed, warmly returned by I-landers. It was their first time meeting him in person.

''I'm Producer RAIN, Jung Jihoon, and I am in charge of this test'', he introduced them; Yuji looked at him, without any idea who he is him she knows him as one of the producers here in I-Land, making it awkward for her to show expressions.

''I may be a producer on the outside, but to you all, I want to support you and become a close Hyung mentally. So I won't use honorifics,'' he stated, smiling at each other.

''Let me see your choreography first,'' he told them, and they instantly replied. However, the look on their faces was now a bit unreadable due to nervousness. Rain also gave some advice that will help them to motivate and believe themselves.

''We are performing in front of a high sunbae,'' she heard Youngbin said worriedly.

They all went to their positions. She suddenly felt a cold sweat building from her forehead as he saw the members getting set and serious. However, she thought of not showing any mistakes because it might affect her future. 

The signal song's choreography started, it went smoothly afterward, but the Face of the producer remained straight as he carefully watches them, and they can't help but worry.

The song finally ended, and Rain made them formed in one line and checked their vocals without catching their breath. Ni-ki was the center and was addressed first to sing his part. Then the other i-landers started to sing along.

After the singing, they went back in one line, Yuji was now standing beside Ni-ki and wait for their producer's feedback, but as they waited, they became more anxious.

''Ni-ki?'' Rain called.

''yes?'' he quickly responded; Rain did not face him and thought about what he would say.

''You must practice your pitch. Got it?'' he said finally ''you've got part 1. the pressure of having part one, you have to try harder,'' he added, and Ni-ki just kept agreeing. ''it's not easy to sing in another language. but you were right now you need to practice more.''

''but I have one concern,'' he continued. Still, the attention on him ''dancing and singing well won't help you pass this round. The stage has six stages that will transform. The variable pieces will move around freely. we will have the test in this moving stage, and the performance must be pulled off perfectly in this moving stage.'' he explained

[yuji]I heard a lot about moving stages and I've been there already but not with singing, and that is what I am anxious about, we are not yet in sync, and it will affect the cleanliness of the performance will be matched with moving stages. ''

At night, seon instructed the i-landers to get gather and talk. As they began to talk about changing the center again, Yuji stood up, intentionally avoiding hearing them. She was tired like them, but she has a temper on wasting time to debate on this again.

 All the attention went to her. She let out a heavy breath and turned to them.

 ''What?'' Daniel quickly asked.

''I'm honestly tired, excuse me'', she admitted in her usual tone and faced Daniel '' remind me tomorrow if something changes,'' she added, walking away from them.

''she's always in that mood, sorry'' he just said to them. ''she's quite an attitude'' he said almost in a whisper.