'I and INCREDIBLE' 5

"Okay!" K cheered, "have some water, everyone!"

"Catch!" Kyungmin said before throwing the water bottle at Yuji
Causing her to shield her arms, but Heesung quickly dodged her.

"Hey!" Heesung said to him

"Sorry," kyungmin laughed.

"Seon, seon Hyung! Can you tell us what you said before?" Genu asks as the attention went to them.

"What is it?" Jungwon quickly became interested. "A ghost?" Said K.

"It's not a ghost," youngbin said

"If you look over there, you can see the reflection of the pillar," seon explains, aiming at the glass wall behind Yuji and Jake.

"Yeah," they all said

"Someone was standing in front of the pillar," seon continued.

"Please, stop it," Jake says, burying his face to Yuji's arm.

EJ went to the spot where seon saw the ghost, "here?"

They all looked at him, "yeah, there," seon says, making him ran towards them.

They started to talk about things that they saw and observed, including Jay's strange mannequin figure he saw before. The sound of their conversation made Jake get frightened.

Yuji shoved Jake's head, "Jake, get off," she laughs. ''why, are you scared?'' she asks, smirking. Jake nodded.

''don't worry, it'll sleep beside you tonight,'' she kidded flicking his arm.

"There's no way I'm going to sleep myself tonight. Hey Jay, let's sleep together" he turned to Jay, whos more felt scare.

"Let's shower together too," he even suggested.

-

Yuji decided to practice at midnight, but she saw Jake and Jay sleeping together in her bed when she goes back to their room. She just scoffed, seeing the two having the guts to sleep on her bed.

The other members coming from different rooms are sleeping in their room due to no space for her.

"Yah! wake up!" She said, slapping their faces, they seemed unbothered when she pinches Jay's nose, but there was still no response as they were sleeping heavily.

She moaned in irritant before pulling Jake and Jay's blanket and stormed out and headed to the living room instead and slept there.

PRESENT

[RAIN]woah, they're doing great

[ZICO]Yuji owns this song.

[PDOGG]you're right, you're right

[SON SUNG DEUK] Jay is really cool there.

[RAIN] they are doing a good gaze

[PDOGG] JUNGWON changing his part was like a good-given opportunity

-

Yuji finished her last test with an iconic look, in which her back is facing the audience while her face is left fronting view. She breathed heavily this time. She wasn't smiling. She let out a fierce look.

-

[RAIN] their facial expression and singing all exceeded my expectations

[ZICO] I think it was an excellent performance; they actually minimized their movement on their parts to place themselves right into the camera angle. They did a good job of doing that.