'CONCEPT TEST 3'

''currently twelve I-landers dream of becoming a global idol debuting in 2020, one was eliminated by the producers' choice in the first test. who will be the second member to be eliminated by global votes?''

sunoo was the first in front leading I-lander's as the gateway opened for them.

''with six, REFRESHING and six in EXPLOSION concepts, they've been preparing for the third test. tonight, the twelve I-landers who survive and continue to perform will be revealed. among them, who won't be able to make it to the next performance?''

''I wonder what the producers are thinking watching the I-landers right now.''

Yuji staring on the floor getting intimidated by standing there with the other I-landers, the thought of another one getting eliminated makes her feel sad.

''hi'' bang si hyuk greeted, all of them responded with a smile and nod. ''you all look so down, being eliminated, after doing your best is certainly not a pleasant thing, and you're allowed to feel angry. but the thing is you're here, through real experiences you can't even learn in 2-3 years of training. this was a huge experience for you and I hope each one of you gets good results.'' he added, Yuji weakly beamed somehow felt reassured by the words he said

''Before we start the announcement, let's take a look at their current ranking determined by the midpoint results of the global voting. rank one Kim sunoo, rank two lee heesung and three park sunghoon'' and then proceeded to other members. ''the current ranking only reflects the midpoint result and no one can predict the final result. after saying the 'chemistry test' last week, the producers chose jake as rank one and he received the benefit of doubling his global votes within the last 24-hour period of the global voting.''

''I wonder how this benefit affected the final ranking.''

''who will be the eleven survivors, and who will rank 12th place and be eliminated? we'll now show the global viewer's final choice.''

''we'll now announce the first survivor of the chemistry test. the first survivor received 1,998, 287 votes, taking the honor of the first place.''

Yuji cannot hide her shock reaction, her mouth gaped open, she just doesn't expect it to be that many, ''is this for real?'' she thought.

''ranking first in countries such as India, Brazil, and Russia and it is wearing the badge since the beginning of part two''

''Rank one, who got the most votes, the first survivor I-lander is ...''

''Yuji Yamada''

surprised Yuji blinked many times as the I-landers congratulating her, the votes were almost two million, and now she wonders if she is just imagining things or dreaming.