'CHEMISTRY TEST' 2

The following  day seems like a normal day for the I-landers, because they all slept early and tidy and enjoying their breakfast together in the kitchen not until Jake brought up Geonu in their conversation.

They aren't used to witnessing elimination one by one, it was scarier when they think of their future, the elimination, producer's feedback, and even the friendship with other i-landers was inevitable, they can't predict anything the least thing they can do is to spend their time in I-land enjoying and work hard at the same time.

"I-LANDERS PLEASE GO TO THE LOBBY"

"Waaaah it's starting again"

"I wonder what the test will be"

They all went downstairs heading to the lobby, the countdown of twelve hours has already been finished and it's time to reveal the second test for part two.

As they went through the large practice room, they gasped in surprise when they saw props inside it, wondering what is it for.

They went inside to see it themselves curious and touching stuff around.

Daniel went to pick one of the pipes until he saw Yuji with her arms crossed while watching them silently when Daniel teasingly hit her head.

"I will kill you" she warned pulling Daniel's hair following with his shrieking voice.

"FROM NOW, WE ARE GOING TO REVEAL THE SECOND TEST OF THE I-LAND FOR PART TWO"

While sitting down, the 'chemistry test' was shown on the screen leaving them clueless and started to share the ideas they only know about chemistry.

"We need a Periodic table here" Yuji unconsciously joked.

"BwAhAhAHaHA" Daniel faked a laugh ridiculing her again.

"Yah! Stop that" Yuji scolded in defeat.

'Flicker' and 'Dive into you' was shown on the screen as the titles of the song they will use.

A choreography video guide suddenly revealed on the entire screen, it was flicker wherein the song theme was connection with I-landers and global fans get to know each other despite the difference, their heart is connected, it is an attractive choreography using black curtains and strings, therefore, teamwork is important for this song.

The second song was 'Dive into you', it's a test song with the theme of connection along with the first song, and it's a song about the confidence that there's nothing to be afraid of when they are together.

[Yuji] It was totally different from the other song and I want to be on the second song because of the pipes, haha, the curtains are nice in flicker but I find the beat and lyrics of 'Dive into you' way more attractive.

"THE CHEMISTRY TEST WILL BE PERFORMED BY TWO TEAMS SIX FOR EACH TEAM, TO SHOW THE BEST SYNERGY ON STAGE, BY COMBINING THE DIFFERENT CHARMS OF THE MEMBERS"

Simply, the key of the test is whether or not The high level of choreography using props is a success, the elimination is based on 100% on global votes for this test automatically eliminating the twelve placers, and the producers' pick will have its votes doubled.

"I-LAND PART TWO, THE SECOND TEST WILL START IN SIX DAYS"

They all groaned whining like a kid, the explanation for this test seems to be easy but the elimination was on another level again, it is determined by how many fans you have, this time if fewer people will vote, you will end up is eliminated.

"WE'LL NOW SELECT THE TEST TEAM MEMBERS"

"THE HIGHER RANKING, THE MORE BENEFITS, ARE GIVEN ACCORDING TO THE PART TWO RULE, THE HIGHEST RANK MUST CHOOSE ITS MEMBERS AND THE SONG''

''ehhhh?'' just like everyone Yuji was culture-shocked, she thought that choosing a song and even the members are too much for the rest members who won't be selected but she desired to be part of the DIVE INTO YOU team rather than flicker, that's is why she wishes FLICKER to be heesung's pick her.

she saw heesung got confused by the sudden situation when their eyes met, he quickly looked away pretending to look at sunghoon.

''They are putting a ton of pressure on you like this'' sunghoon said flicking his fingers to heesung.

''Yeah, pressure'' Jay joined them.

flicker was more about vocal performance, and dive into you are more about rap Yuji was confident both of them but she thinks when it comes to the genre she is more capable of doing a cool concept.

''sunoo sshi?'' Yuji called who was seated next to her, sunoo glanced with a questioning look.

''what do you prefer?'' she asks him.

''hmmm,'' he thought for a second ''DIVE INTO YOU'' he told her.

''Really?'' her eyes widened in happiness offering a fist bump ''do you like it also?'' sunoo asked getting excited and she nodded with a smile ''omo, really?''

''FROM NOW, THE FIRST I-LANDER, PLEASE CHOOSE AND THE MEMBERS YOU WANT'' 

''But what if you're one member he will choose?'' sunoo whispered but Yuji shooked her head confident that she's not going to be called.

''He won't'' Yuji said.

heesung was looking around carefully and stood up from his seat, all the attention went to him.

''for this chemistry test, I'll choose the song FLICKER '' heesung began facing his back to I-landers, that's when all she had to do was wait for DIVE INTO YOU's turn.

[yuji] I really want to perform DIVE INTO YOU

''For the first member, I  choose park sunghoon'' he said as they anticipated waiting for the next members to be called.

''and for the second and third member, I want to choose jake and jungwon'' he continued, Yuji just watch the cards flipping over, she just watches it like it was some kind of a magic show.

''for the fourth member, I'll choose K'' he said, there was only one spot left, this made her stomach slightly upset.

''I think he will choose you'' Sunoo pouted

''and for the last member'' heesung appended turning around to and looked a Yuji.

''oh no''

''I decided to choose Yuji'' he carefully said.

[heesung] I thought about it a lot because Yuji's climax presence on stage is something that I'm usually scared of, that's why 

Yuji just can't process what she heard, she covered her face with a hoodie, ''ahhhh don't talk to me....'' Yuji complained, the others find it really cute that made them laugh at her reaction

''why why why?'' heesung approached her holding back his laughs, she sat on her chair with her two feet covering herself with her large sweater, he tried to remove her hoodie but she punched heesung's stomach instead, but heesung remained laughing.

''TEAM FLICKER IS COMPLETED'' 

 while dive into your team will be consist of sunoo, jay, taki, hanbin, daniel, and ni-ki, since there are two options for the practice room, they decided it by heesung and Jay playing rock, paper, and scissors. 

heesaungb gestured a paper with Jay's rock that meant FLICKER TEAM will be using the larger room, heesung celebrated with sunghoon and jake jumping, happy to get the larger room, Yuji's still inside her hoodie zoning out.

yuji went to peek wondering why are they so happy and loud? she saw JAY's face, he wasn't happy at all, he looks upset, she chuckles before went to him and giving him a pat on his back,

''it's okay, it's fine I will kick heesung myself'' she joked, and Jay was close to bursting laugh but he was trying his best not to, he stood up and started yelling and scolding his members about not going to sleep and practicing all day, he sounded really determined and serious but everyone kept on laughing.