'I RUN TO YOU' 2

''Okay, action'' Yuji said as she turns on the camera, she did the two functions which are handling the camera and the ring light, Jay stood up wearing his school uniform, in the middle of filming she accidentally complimented him that's why the two of them have to start from the beginning.

''I'm sorry, I take it back'' she playfully said and started it off again.

after jay, they helped was heesung, jay and sunoo were responsible for the filming and the lighting, and Yuji's job was to throw the confetti all over him when they tell her to.

after the Heesung, Yuji called up Daniel to film her to the lobby since she thinks that it's better to film in the dim light area.

Daniel did set up the camera, in front of her they were alone far from the other members, he held the light from his right hand while the other hand is fixing the camera, Yuji noticed that he looks struggling a bit.

''do you need help?'' she asks him ''should I call-

''no, I can manage it, you go prepare and give me a minute'' he said, flashing a reassuring smile, she just nodded and came back to her original position.

''you go film and I'll hold the light'' Heesung suddenly appeared, he was still wearing his appealing outfit, Daniel looks like a stubborn kid who doesn't want to accept help from others, she smiled.

''okay...3...2..1 and action'' 

sitting on a bench, the camera focuses and zooming her face.

''oh you're there, did you got to dance with the person you're talking about?'' she said pretending that the camera is the person, the camera moves from left to side looking like a person who hooked his head.

her face saddened, ''what so that person didn't dance with you because you can't dance and shy?''

''that's sad'' she chuckled. ''I think we should dance'' she smiled, she cupped the camera as if she was cupping someone's face ''you don't have to worry, the world can wait, you can still express yourself many times.''

''cut'' 

''ah that's exhausting'' she said removing her heels immediately, Daniel and Heesung moved closer to each other they monitor there as both of them were drinking water. 

Yuji dried herself using the towel started wiping her neck, knees, and armpit carelessly.

Heesung spilled the water he was drinking to Daniel when he glanced towards the girl who was wiping herself off, he felt uncomfortable quickly, his face turned red due to embarrassment.

''aissshhhhhh'' Daniel hissed.

''Ahh I forgot I still have to help Sunoo with his video as well'' he reasoned as he ran away from them.

''What is wrong with him?'' she asks, Daniel shrugged.

-

the group name was revealed by calling all of them in the lobby, Yuji doesn't have ideas on her mind until it was announced right after the dinner, they have also informed the meaning behind it, connect, discover growth was the three words that strongly describes the group name.

yuji's smile faded as soon she thought that she is on the edge of a cliff one wrong move will make a great impact on her life.

[yuji] ENHYPEN? I absolutely love it

the next day, as usual, I-LANDERs work harder with an earnest heart, this time they aren't planning to give what they have, they are going to perform their biggest best on stage.