'BTS TEST' 5

PRESENT

"I'm really grateful for having them as my teammates, maybe if I was the perfect leader everyone searching for I might not experience there will be no genuine interaction will be developed, I'm not saying that I don't like to be with another team" she paused for a moment letting out a soft giggle.

"It's just that my time being a leader was important for me because I learned new things and appreciate" she ended her sentence with a wide smile.

"I heard your team was chosen as the most threatening?" Bang si hyuk asked.

"Yes, they said that" she answered thoughtfully.

"I will look forward to it," bang si hyuk maintained.

"DNA unit please prepare for your stage," the system announced adding the usual Standby in the end.

The DNA unit started to perform with the beginning verse of Yuji, the vibe was setting the mood inside the room as it makes the judges smile at them as they watch.

"Waahhhh"

"Yuji is so cool!"

"K hyung wahhhh"

"They are so good!"

[bang si hyuk] Yuji is just so professional at doing expression, it was a refreshing stage to watch them.

The dance break began with Yuji and K in front, exactly doing more than what they've practiced until it finally ended in sync with the claps of the judges.

"They were really good" complemented by Seung deuk "I enjoyed the improvements you've done"

"I could tell you worked hard for it, but I can see your smile trembling" the sudden change of mood made the DNA unit troubled.

"You were trying so hard to smile despite the awkwardness, and you'll have to work on becoming more natural" he continued, the DNA unit just nodded humbly taking the advice as a help to them for their next step up.

"Good work" bang si hyuk said finally exchanging smiles with them.

"PLEASE BEGIN SCORING DNA UNIT"

Yuji Held ni-ki's arm and K who is standing next to her keeping them from being nervous making the other member hold hands too, she mouthed them that it's fine to close their eyes if they are nervous.

"Isn't 400 the highest score?"

"Ah"

"Because 100 is the max score for each person, I don't know maybe they will base on team overall score"

[Sung deuk] the thing is Yuji surpass my expectation to her, and I want to give a good score for that.

The producers were done scoring the five individuals and ready to reveal it.

DNA unit team score: 352

[Yuji] our score wasn't that good for five people, but I'm still hopeful because we're in the first place.

"Yuji hwaiting!" Daniel cheered

"Average of 70 each?" Geounu aksed.

They comfort one another by hugging together, "it's fine, it's fine...." Yuji whispers to them giving them a pat on the back.

DNA units sit next to producers to watch other units. The next unit which is I NEED YOU went in front of the stage, Yuji's worried look quickly shifted to cheerful when she saw Daniel mouthing her to 'smile'.