CHEMISTRY PART 4

"Yuji!!!!" Daniel went to her bed grumpily.

"Do you like Jake?" A sudden question made her eyes widen, K and Sunoo's attention went to them.

"What are you talking about!? W-who told you that?" She freaked out.

Park Sunghoon, is it true-

"Stop that nonsense or else I will kick you out of here" she warned covering his mouth but then Daniel stubbornly licked her palms that automatically made her palms parted on his mouth.

"Ughhh, that is so disgusting" she groaned running on the bathroom immediately, Sunoo and K just laughed at them.

-

After three days of rehearsals the midpoint evaluation eventually came, the past few days didn't really went well for the FLICKER team due to differences of opinions, and now they're waiting for their turn to show what they've practiced.

"Are your rehearsals going well?" Seung deuk started.

"The first place, heesung" he turned to heesung who raised his hand.

"Is the bed nice?" He asks, heesung nodded and responded happily.

He asked also if what references did he use on choosing members and heesung told him that he chose the people that suited the song very well, then the conversation went to DIVE INTO YOU team.

DIVE INTO YOU volunteered to go first with Jay's determination to get heesung's bed.

It was funny for Yuji, not because she don't believe in JAY but because he was a resolute mood, she experienced JAY at Ground as their leader, and she can tell that he did a remarkable leadership that time.

She admires how hardworking and independent he is, since she came to I-land Jay made her look forward on him.

Even if Jay and Yuji aren't on the same team, they still keep their bond together every morning, sharing the same routine when doing physical activities.

Dive into you started performing energetically, with hard work during the rehearsals they perform to continue confidently.

While watching the performance her eyes carefully watch Daniel at a distance, he was incredibly good this time, she thought of how much he changed his routine on practicing and it came out well, she promised him it'll be worth it and she is now watching him that he agrees with her.

"Yeah, you're not fully prepared yet" Sung deuk commented and alnong telling them that the song suits them really well making Yuji clap her hands, they all looked at her in surprise.

Daniel smiled at her.

Hearing good feedbacks for the other team was one of the best thing to watch, Yuji almost forgot that it was a competition.

Next was Flicker unit's midpoint evaluation, and started with a positive atmosphere, not until Jake was slowly losing his focus on the beat, as a result he was asked to do one more time on his part.

They didn't receive a good feedback, it wasn't bad either bad but they were anxious enough to carry hat again.

Yuji gave Worried Jake a reassuring smile and caress his back, "should we practice together?" She asks and he slightly nodded.

Yuji noticed the entire practice they had, that Jake became too quiet and barely had talked.

She can clearly tell that Jake is more nervous than before and a concern hit her.

While sitting on the couch, she saw Jake continues to practice anytime, anywhere stopping on every mirror
He walks by.

After a few moments sunghoon sat with her, he took the pillow and threw it across him.

"Yah, are you going to keep on doing this? Haha" sunghoon said.

"Not until I make it perfect" Jake stubbornly said, but he's calm

"Jake, seriously?" Yuji cringed.

"How about sleeping together tonight, watch movies and play games" sunghoon bringing out his imaginary sleepover again.

"I told you sunoo doesn't like noise"

Sunghoon eyed her like he was mixing some kind of a signal, she nodded and raises her hand.

"I'm in" she said quickly. Jake still looked down however.

"Come on jake, it takes forever to make her say yes" sunghoon convonced, but Yuji elbowed him on the chest.

"Guys, you heard them I did horrible earlier that's why I need to practice" Jake said.

"It wasn't that horrible" Yuji disagreed.

"Yeah, but if you really feel bad about it we can make an hour for practising" sunghoon suggested.

"You badly want to sleep beside Jake huh?" Yuji teased.

"Hey, I was making a good option here can you just-" sunghoon facepalmed.

"What?, say it!" Yuji challenged him.

"Enough, you two" Jake stood up and dragged the two with him.

-

The other next morning was Yuji woke up on her own bed, she wonders why, but she can clearly remembers that she slept on the couch last night.

She looked around when she noticed a cute paper-bag, it was a black paper-bag, she saw sunoo and K having the same thing.

"A gift?" She mumbled.

She opened to see what inside, into her surprise she pulled out beautiful hairclips.

She blinked many times as if she saw a ghost, she can't believe received one.

"Yuji, what did you got?" Sunoo asks when his eyes glance the hairclips she was holding.

"Woah, who gave them?" He said.

"There's no name written" she said scanning the paperbag.

"That's weird, everyone does have name on it" he said again.

She pulled the cute bunny designed on it, and went to face the mirror and carefully wears it on her left side.

"Waaaaah, you look pretty there" sunoo said, affirming.

"Really?" She innocently asks, looking at her reflection.

"I was forbidden to have them before I got here, I wonder who bought them" she said.

The last hair clips she wore was bought by her brother, but they were confiscated before the show.

"The top three personally bought us the gifts, and Sunghoon got me these sweater" sunoo hinted.

"The three of them?" She asked, once again and the boy nodded.