'CHEMISTRY TEST' 1

"TO THE TWELVE I-LANDERS who made this far, congratulations"

"Thank you" she heard sunoo mumbled.

The twelve flags with the new rankings on came out, with their faces looking up.

"THIS IS ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS RANKING, DECIDED BY PRODUCERS AFTER THE FIRST TEST"

"TWELVE PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME TAGS, ON YOUR RANKING CHAIR"

"I-LANDERS RANKING FROM 1-8 PLEASE PUT ON BADGES THAT INDICATE THE DEBUT TEAM"

Chairs and badges are assigned according to the new ranking and her roommate from now on are Sunoo and K.

"NOW THE ELEVEN PARTICIPANTS RANKING HAS BEEN DETERMINED. THESE RANKING WILL BE APPLIED THROUGHOUT THE I-LAND UNTIL THE NEXT TEST, THE SECOND TEST WILL BE REVEALED IN TWELVE HOURS"

"Ahhh we finally finished the first test," said Jungwon.

"The last three months feels like it was longer than a half year," Sunghoon said agreeing and others nodded agreeing with him.

They all got up from their seats and headed upstairs and some went to their own rooms right away.

Yuji and sunoo were together walking towards their room when They heard Jungwon suddenly freaking out.

"What is going on?" She asked sunoo, he shrugged his shoulders and went to the top three rooms instead to find answers.

Everyone follows the sound and goes inside.

"The first second, second place, and third place I-landers get to have a day of freedom" jungwon reads from the screen.

The new benefit for the top three surprised everyone.

"Wow, unbelievable!"

"Maybe you get to watch a movie" sunoo excitedly said.

Because of what sunoo said, it gave the top three I-landers idea of what to do for their freedom day, they were thrilled by the benefit of their ranks.

"Ahhh I'm jealous" Yuji chuckles going out from their room.

"Yuji, let's go to our room now!" Sunoo happily clings to Yuji's arm.

They excitedly headed to the yellow room, Yuji threw herself on the bed.

"Hello! My bed for ranking 5" sunoo started his conversation with his bed. "But actually, the bed of ranking 1 is the best," he told them.

"Really?" K asks.

"Yeah, it's on a different level" he continued.

"Mom, I got fifth place!" Sunoo cutely responded.

"I got sixth place, mom!" K groaned and they all laughed on each reaction

-

after coming out of the bathroom Yuji quickly laid on her bed and want to close her eyes wanting to sleep when she caresses her forehead she noticed there was a pimple close to her eyebrows.

"Ouch," she flinches because she unintentionally popped and it let out small blood. due to lack of sleep and frequent sweating, she didn't notice she has a pimple already.

"Why? Why? Why?" Sunoo asks.

"I hate pimples when they come in a wrong time" she keened "they're so annoying"

Sunoo quickly checked her up, but she shields her arms covering her face in embarrassment, sunoo sat in front of her removing her hands on her face but she was refusing.