'CONCEPT TEST 2'

''hug the pillow and say 'Haaa'' sunoo instructed smiling from ear to ear.

Yuji did tried it in front of the mirror smiling without her teeth showing her dimples, ''wow, that's pretty good'' sunoo gasps.

''Really?'' asked a three-year-old Yuji and sunoo nodded, she's glad that she's starting to make it right.

heesung beside her did a different expression.

''isn't that fake love?'' Jungwon asked, and they all break into laughter.'' you're scaring us, too much intense hee'' Yuji said laughing as she watches him.

''should I make a little rascal facial expression here?'' jungwon asks.

she nodded and went to the three, jungwon, heesung, and sunoo who are enjoying their reflection on the mirror, smiling on the mirror made them more fascinated with each other's expression.

later that night, Yuji and sunghoon went to the second-floor lounge room to eat their snacks there, while waiting for jake, the two had a random conversation first, laughing not until Yuji brings up what she notices about jay these days.

''I'm just worried...  '' she said before taking a bite on the corndog.

''should we ask him?'' sunghoon carefully said.

''I'm not sure if he likes the idea of sharing his thoughts, I feel like I'm useless, he's my friend and I badly want to listen to him.''

sunghoon giggled, ''that's not true, you aren't useless''

''Alright, I'm still worried' Yuji rolled her eyes at him ''what is jake taking so long?'' she groans whining, she carelessly scratches her face leaving a red mark on it.

''Are you a baby?'' sunghoon laughed.

''there's a mosquito'' she said.

suddenly Jay went to them, he was wearing his nightclothes , sunghoon and Yuji's eyes widened by the sudden presence of their friend.

''Jay'' Yuji smiled, and jay quickly returned it but it was weak. he sat beside sunghoon and he was kind of covering something on his back.

''what's that?'' Yuji cluelessly asks the boy.

jay was hesitant before he answered her, he looks sad ''I've had a lot on my mind.'' he spoke.

''so little by little, I've been writing letters to each of you,'' he added, before he could continue Yuji ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

''what's the matter?'' she softly questioned now sitting next to Jay.

Jay pulled a pile of envelopes outside his shirt,  he gave Yuji first then sunghoon and she was about to read it when jay quickly told her that she should read it later after they announce the result.

the words coming out from him somehow broke Yuji's heart, she was right he's worried and already predicting what's next for him when he shouldn't'.

''After this, if you aren't eliminated?'' Yuji smirked at him.

''if I'm not eliminated, then just scoff at me saying I was being emotional,'' he said trying his best to make fun of it.

''Jay-ah don't do stuff like this'' sunghoon seriously said, but he just smiled at him before going somewhere again.

''what is jay thinking?'' she trailed off, resting his chin on her knee and stubbornly opened her letter.

''wait, you're reading it?'' asked sunghoon turning to her, she did not answer and started reading hers using her eyes only.

''my lovely friend Yuji, I'm glad that you care for me, you are a wonderful person that's what I thought the first time we talked and I like so much as my friend, it's my first time having a female friend and at first, I don't really know how to approach you to realize the real definition of friendship''

''I see you working hard, and I envy you for being a strong determined person, remember when you told me that we shouldn't waste our time here but also not forget to rest when we're tired, I was mad at you because during THE REPRESENTATIVE UNIT you exhaust yourself too much and I was really worried because you never talked about it''

''it's not my intention to make you cry, sorry for that. you are so brave and purely talented, my mom would love to meet you if she only knew.''

''I will miss the late-night talks, you're blunt expression, your advice, your Japanese cursing, and especially our friendship thank you so much for being who you are, when I need someone to talk to, you're like a sister to me when I get eliminate I hope we can stay friends''

''I'm gonna kill him'' she mumbled in Japanese.

''I know what that means'' sunghoon shrugged.

she put the letter on the table, but still won't cry, she just doesn't like showing her true feelings in front of other people and she hopes that it won't be a bad impression on anyone, she was hurt and happy not because of the letter but because she feels that there are people who appreciates you and one of them is Jay, the thought of him getting eliminated she just can't imagine the friendship when he's going to leave.

-

''Hi Yuji noona, [laughs] Ahhhh how should I say this, first of all I wanted to thank you for being my best friend since trainee days, I can still remember when we were two months trainees you taught me many things that I wish I knew before going here, you're one of the bravest person I've ever met, I'm also a fan of yours if you didn't know (chuckles) and you have an extraordinary mindset.

I love being with you, I'm so proud of you, and I hope we can debut together, I know you can do it that's all thank you"

-Daniel