'INTO THE I-LAND' 2

The countdown is already at the peak of its end, and The I-landers decided to practice hard everything, including discipline. They were all united in the practice room lead by Heesung, who preferred as the center and leader.

Heesung learned the dance himself throughout the night and taught the other members immediately after the morning. Yuji had already memorized the choreography and led certain members.

Yuji soon noticed that Youngbin and Jake were struggling a little. She knew that dancing wasn't so easy to learn, and the choreography itself was challenging because singing with high notes will match it with high notes.

While they were practicing, Yuji went to Jake and said, ''Did you get that? "

Jake shakes his head and smiles as he sighs. "I'm worried because I'm not so good yet," he said,

''What part are you still struggling with?'' she asks him, and Jake showed her the specific part

Youngbin, Jake, and Nicholas stayed inside the practice room the longest because they are not catching up with Heesung's instruction. Then, Yuji stayed and practiced with them.

After the practice, Yuji went to the practice room to eat her snacks there because she thought they were already practicing. However, when she heard some noises coming from inside, she only saw Daniel beatboxing while having a freestyle battle. So, she slowly chewed her food and went to see their dancing.  She was amazed by their dancing skills and instantly remembered her brother.

'he loves freestyle.'

"Focus, we have to practice now."

''Let's go, 5, 6, 7, 8''

I-landers goes back to practice after the break, Heesung continues to teach what he learns to them, Yuji just simply nodding and doing her job at the back.

After a while, Heesung instructs a particular part when some of them began to have a problem with it, Yuji knows that he showed the wrong steps, but she went on because it was just a bit different until Ni-ki showed the Ipad to see if he showed the correct one.

Heesung explained that the movement was too complicated and suggested that if they want the dance to look cleaner, they must change it, but some are now questioning if they should follow him.

Yuji understands that Heesung just wanted the best for the team, and he also made adjustments to lead them. He sacrificed a lot of his time just for them to catch up and perform well. He was doing his best to help them.

After the practice, Yuji sat down on the floor next to Daniel and sipped on her water bottle. When she saw that Heesung left the room, lowering his head, she suddenly felt a bit sorry for him because no one agreed with him. the other members soon noticed it. They started to talk about it and think it would be best to follow the original movements.

Yuji went to their room after the practice when she saw k and Ni-Ki talking in Japanese as if she cannot understand them, and she was searching for something in the drawer when the two of them started to speak and mimic his movements poorly behind Heesung's back.

Yuji slammed the drawer hard, making them turn towards her, her goal was not to interfere with things like this yet, but it was effortlessly making her mad.

"why do you need to talk about him in Japanese if you can just tell him that you don't like him in Korean, seriously? tch" Yuji spoke in Japanese before leaving.

"lets all gather and practice."

Heesung decided to practice with the team to see their difficulties and what they are still lacking. Then, amid nervousness, Jungwon starts.

Yuji stretched first before starting to dance. Despite the short practice time, Yuji mastered the choreography smoothly, which is highly envied by other applicants in a good way.

Yuji sat on the floor beside Daniel, ''may I?'' she asked in heavy breaths for the water bottle he was holding. Daniel nodded and handed it to her.

After the throughout practice session, they all climbed the stairs and did their things. Then, Yuji went to the bathroom and changed into new clothes.

while drying her hair, Daniel jumped and sat up on her bed

''did you was your feet?'' she asked in a serious tone, sitting on her bed

''nope,'' he answered with his attention was on the iPad, grinning

''you have your bed. Why are you lying here?'' she asked again, this time putting some strawberry lotion.

''what's that? It smells good'' he said, unintentionally ignoring her. ''can I sleep here?'' Daniel asked with an innocent smile.

Their two other roommates glanced at them and blinked many times, pretending that they did not hear that.

''why? What happened to your bed?'' she ridiculed.

''the air conditioner is nearer,'' he reasoned, ''but before that, we should eat first,'' he said before pulling Yuji heading to the kitchen.

As they went to the kitchen, Yuji crossed her arms on her chest, ''I'm not hungry,'' she said while Daniel was getting food from the pantry.

The two of them decided to go to the 2nd-floor lounge room, but as they went there, they saw Seon, Geonu, and Youngbin, but Youngbin was crying. They joined them.

''What happened?'' Yuji asks in a usual tone.

''I don't want to get in our team's way,'' he sniffled, Yuji patted his back, and she looked at him with concerned eyes. She didn't know that he wants something to say in front of her. Yet, even they barely communicate since the beginning, she still wants to listen to him somehow.

He explained to them why he was feeling this way, and it was sad for them to know that he lost his confidence in heesung's way of leading them; she doesn't know how to comfort people because she is not the kind of a person to wipe your tears and will cry with you, all she can do was to give a piece of realistic advice that will help you if you use it.

''Honestly....'', she started to spoke, she wanted to tell him that it wasn't Heesung's intention to make them feel bad but she rather not want to talk about it, and they all turned to her.'' you can always ask me to practice with you, and I will do my best to teach you, just like earlier'' she suggested 

''thank you...'' he sobbed