Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai

Start from the beginning

Sana- But... Why?

Her phone rang and it was Kay.

She inquired about where they were and the conversation stopped.

It still took them almost 2 hours to reach Alibaug and half an hour more to reach the hospital.

When they reached the hospital they saw Kabir standing outside and they rushed to him immediately.

Sid- Kabir, Yug kaha hai?

Kabir- Yug upar ke floor pe admitted hai, he is fine. Baaki sab waiting room mai hai vaha, chal sab ruke hai.

(I just wanna tell you guys why this song! This song is for the Yug x Sana scenes.
Whenever I want to write about sana and the kids as mother I imagine certain songa and this one is just for Yug! If anyone has watched Yeh hai Mohabbatein, for me Yug and Sana are like Ishita and Ruhi!
Extra info, for Vivaan its the mai kabhi batlata nahi song because he doesn't show but loves her the most. For Navya it's mostly aisa kyu maa. For Kavya/Vihan x Sid it's pita se hai naam tera from boss.
Yeah, I am dramatic😌✨)

They went to the waiting room where their huge family was present along with 4-5 more people.

As soon as they entered everyone turned their attention to them.
Sidharth went ahead to hug a crying Anjali.

"Maa! Mumma!" Came two cries from the twins who hugged her tightly.

Sana- Shh baccha, rona band karo... Hum aagaye hai, kuch nahi hoga thike?
Vihan aur Vivaan kaha hai?

Navya- Woh dono Faiz chachu aur Mihika bua ke saath gharpe hai.

Sana- Thankgod. Tum bhi rukk jaate na baccha.
she said sitting down to their level as she wiped their face with her dupatta.

Sana- Ruko mai aati hu.

She went to Anjali while Sidharth switched to her place beside Ayaan and the twins.

Navya- Dad Yug bohot zorr se gira aur usko khoon aaraha tha aur I got so scared.

Sid- Tum dono ko kuch laga nahi na?

Kavya- Nahi papa, hum toh andar the.

Sid- Good.
He held them close.

Sana- Anju calm down.

Anjali hugged Shehnaaz as she was probably the most worried person there 

Annie- Shehnaaz please meri baat sunn. I don't have any right to say this parr abhi please kahi mat jaana. Dont leave the kids, they can't stay without you!
Tum dono ke divorce se tum dono ko takleef toh hui hu hai parr sabse jyada bura jiske saath hua hai woh hai tumhare bacche. The kids have suffered the most amongst everyone. Dont leave them, both of you.

Sana- We will not Anju.
She held her close and let her cry a little.

Woh mujha mom bolta hai parr maa uski tu bhi hai, you've raised him!

Anju- Thankyou.

She went back near her twins. They sat on either sides and hugged her tightly. She gathered them both, pulling them almost in her lap.

Ayaan- Mujhe ab tak lagta tha ki ye dono sirf best couple hai parr as parents? They are even better.

Kay- Look at them, best.