Time For a change

Amity P.O.V

Luz whips around to look at me then look at the cat again, "Amity are you sure that's a pailismen?" "yeah just look at everything carefully" I hand it over to Luz and she examines everything again and even hands it to Boscha and Willow for their opinion.

Willow hands the cat back to me and her and Boscha came to the same reasoning, "well, now what do we do with it?" I turn to Luz thinking for a second. "Well we can't leave it here, so I'll take care of it"

We all agree and spend more time the pride event goofing off and Luz teaching us some stuff about flags and even some history which Boscha blanks out but I find it very interesting and sad at the same time.

~~A Few Hours Later~~

We spent a good amount of time and the event and even played some games that Luz and Boscha got annoyed at for being rigged. After we had gotten home Finn instantly flew over to me trying to grab the cat pailismen from me yet again.

"Finn, mind your manners" he stops what he's doing to look up at Luz, pout then scurry off to Luz's room. "Seems like your getting a lot better with him" Luz looks over at me and smiles happy with the compliment.

I head over to the couch and set the cat down so I can get all my extras off so I'm more comfortable. I'm taking off my flag and wiping the face paint off when I see something shifting in the corner of my eye.

I look over in the direction of the cat and see that it's waking up, so I quickly finish getting the flag off and sit down with the cat to watch it awake. I'm about to call Luz over when the cat opens it's eyes and stretches.

It looks at me so I reach my hand out to it and it sits for a second then sniffs my hand. It then sits back down and lets me pet her, so I pet her for a minute before she hops onto my lap and lays down, not sleeping just laying down.

She soon closes her eyes and falls asleep on my lap when Luz walks over to see what's going on. "Hey you doing okay you just went quiet...." but Luz trails off when she sees the cat peacefully sleeping.

"Looks like someone won't be moving for awhile" Luz says this to me jokingly "haha very funny Luz" I say back with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "What are you going to name it?" I look back at the cat sleeping on me looking at her white fur and remembering her light blue eyes "I'm thinking Ghost."

Luz hums back and she's about to walk off but I stop her "What do you need?" I don't say anything and just tug at her hoodie. Luz laughs a little takes off her hoodie and hands it to me and I instantly put it on.

"Anything else?" I think for a moment before I get an idea "can we play that human game you showed me on your phone?" "Among Us? Amity, last time we played you flipped your lid over people voting you out" "Yeah, I know" Luz just sighs and hands me her phone and she heads up stairs to grab her laptop and when she comes down Boscha and Willow are tagging along.

Luz sets her laptop down then plugs it in then sits down with it on her lap "So, what is this game again?" Boscha questions "its called Among Us, you two can play as well when Amity gets to frustrated to play."

I glare over at Luz and she snickers and sets up a game lobby, Boscha and Willow watch so they can play when I 'flip my lid' according to Luz. "Amity, you have a cat on you" I look down at Ghost then over at Willow "yeah this is the pailsmen we found and I decided to name her Ghost." Willow then looks over at Ghost and smiles.

I join the lobby Luz made and move Ghost to a pillow so I don't scare her to much. I have myself as Hecate and we are going to start when Luz reminds me of something "You sure you want to stick with red, remember what happend last time?" After said I change to orange and Luz starts the game.

The game starts and it doesn't take long for people to vote me out for no reason. "Are you kidding me!" Luz looks over at me and I hand her phone over to Willow so she can try. I sit back down with my arms crossed and Ghost makes her way to me and lays back down on me.

After that round Luz gives her laptop to Boscha so she can try, "Watch me get away with murder" Willow just sighs at that and they get to playing and from what I'm guessing Boscha got imposter.

While their playing I push myself up next to Luz but slowly so I don't disturb Ghost. She looks over at me and I just rest my head on her shoulder and smile up at her, Luz looks down at me and smiles with a slight blush.

I move Ghost again and pull Luz's hood up on her hoodie that I 'stole' from her and cuddle up against her taking in her warmth, but of course this has to get ruined by Boscha. "Haha! Take that suckers, I got away with murder!"

~~Later that night~~

We spent a quite a while playing but Luz got tired and went up to her room to head to bed, I told her I'd be there in a bit but I had another idea in mind that I needed Boscha and Willows help for because titan knows I can't do it on my own.

"Hey do you two mind helping me with something?" "yeah sure what's up?" "well going by that you cut your hair Boscha, I was wondering if you could help me cut and dye mine?" "of course we'll help but what about your mom?" "who cares, I don't want to be stuck by her anymore." the two of them agree to help and we head to the bathroom.

~~An hour later~~

I feel myself starting to pass out when Boscha speaks up "Alrighty your hair is done, cut and dyed" I look sleepily in the mirror at my now slightly shorter hair which went from seafoam to lavender. "Well what do ya think?" I'm at a lost for words and all I can do is nod

"Well seems like you need to get to bed you look wiped" I give Boscha a look and she just laughs heading out to the couch where Willow was already because she was to tired. I brush out my hair, clean up, head upstairs, change then head to bed right next to Luz.