For her

Boscha P.O.V

I'm walking down the stairs worried about Amity but knowing Luz she'll make Amity feel better with in seconds, I'm at the base of the steps now and walking over to the couch and look at Willow sleeping there. I blush seeing how cute she looks while sleeping, then I realize how weird it  looks with me standing there just watching Willow sleep "wow I really have fallen for her haven't I?" I say this out loud but quietly so I don't disturb her. 

Soon I put the blanket on her and take an extra pillow off the couch and set myself up on the floor, but I can't sleep I just toss and turn remembering every time I was a bitch to Willow and how some of the other students started picking on her as well. I soon realize that Willow might still be weary of me because I still look how I did when I would bully her, so I get up walk to the kitchen and start looking in all the drawers for something then. Aha! I grab what I was looking for and went to the bathroom and set the scissors down on the counter and take my hair out of it's signature bun. Then I start having flashbacks before I do anything.

~~A week earlier~~

Warning: Mentions of abuse skip the flash back if this is sensitive to anyone

I'm sitting on the floor crying after my mother just beat me "Boscha get up and stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" I stand up not wanting my 'mother' to beat me again "If you go near that so called witch ever again you will be punished. Understand?" "b-but mother I-" "No buts and speak clearly when talking to me you hear me!" I cower after her yelling at me raising her hand to make sure she's clear "yes mother..."

~~Back to present time~~

I push my horrible so called mother out of my head knowing she's just holding me back for what I really want, I finally am ready to do what I wanted to do and ready to stand up to my mother. I pick up the scissors and bring them to the back of my head where my hair is the longest and start cutting using a spell to make sure it comes out perfect soon after a few minutes it's done, I look at myself in the mirror with my hair now short in the back but the two long strands of hair in the front I left because I actually liked them. I brushed out my hair made sure everything was right and cleaned up everything and went to bed.

In the morning I was up first so I decided to do something for Willow, I went to the kitchen and made an easy breakfast that I've watched Camila make before so I get what I need to make it. Soon enough I'm finished and have the food set up on a tray, so I go outside and cut some of the flowers because I can't remember for the life of me how to do any plant magic what so ever. I bring them in tie them together and set them next to the plate, I walk over to the couch and put the tray down on the the table in front of the couch and sit down next to her.

I sit for a second wait for my confidence to come back but before I go to nudge her awake I get really cold and remember it's going to be cold today so I put my Grudgby jacket on and get ready to wake Willow up. I take a deep breath and then I reach out and gently shake her then wait for a second "mh" Willow then opens her eyes and then pushes herself up and rubs her eyes "Boscha what time-" she stops mid sentence and just stares at me "you-you cut your hair..." she says this while standing up and turning my head to the side to look at how much I cut it "but why.." I look at her and smile "well, my hair being long reminded me how much I was a horrible witch to you" Willow just stands there in shook at what she just heard and soon she grabs onto me and hugs me and tight, I always forget how strong this girl is "W-willow to tight, t-to tight" she then lets go and rubs her eyes again "Boscha you really are trying to change aren't you" I nod and give her a simile "Oh! I also made you something" I turn around and pick up the food I made her and hand it to her.

Willow just looked at everything set up from the food to the flowers and smiled she sat back down and I handed her the food, I then sit down next to her and noticed she was shivering a bit so I take off my jacket and put it on her and around her shoulders she looks over at me and smiles. She soon finishes and goes to get up to put her plate in the sink, but I don't let her I get up before her and take the tray from her and deal with it myself. I'm walking back over and see that she had put her glasses on and has my jacket completely on but not zipped because it's a little to small for her, I sit back down next to her and start tapping my legs not knowing what to say now because I didn't plan this far ahead.

I soon feel Willow looking at me and I feel myself starting to go red since now it wasn't play flirting anymore it's the real thing and it's making me really nervous on what to say, I then start to feel myself start to get even more flustered "So how long were you planning on doing this?" Willow finally speaks up "oh uh well I thought of it last night, n-not the food part but cutting my hair I had thought of the breakfast when I woke up" Gah! I screwed that up I can't talk to her without freaking out what has gotten into me. I soon hear someone giggling and look over and it's Willow and all my mind can go to is how cute it sounds. She soon pulls herself closer to me and just nuzzles up against my body and we soon drift off together like that.