Hold on

(inspiration came from this song so hit play while reading it sets the mood)

Luz P.O.V

We get back to the real world and I collapse on the floor still coughing up blood, didn't know a girl that cute could be that deadly. I'm laying on the floor with blood on my shirt and bruised shins, I hear a loud gasp from my bed and a soon panicked Amity by my side "Luz! Oh my titan I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you!" "Hey it's not your fault, don't worry about it come here you" I push myself up and pull her to me and she wraps herself around me with her head resting on my shoulder, soon enough my mom comes running up the stairs asking what happened. "Were going to the hospital, now."

We get in the car with Boscha in the passenger seat and Willow in the back with me and Amity. Eda decided to stay behind and it was probably for the better and Lilith was going back to the owl house, Boscha and Willow were coming with because one their my friends and two someone has to hold Amity back for reasons. Once we are in the car I'm laying down in the back seat but I soon lose what is going on around me because I black out.

Amity P.O.V

I'm sitting in this meatal thing and holding Luz when she passes out "Luz passed out!" now I'm crying knowing I did this I'm a monster "We are almost there as long as we don't hit traffic" "Luz please hold on you are so strong you can't quit" I'm talking while keeping my hand on her chest to feel her heart beat and her breathing. Then it hits me I didn't do this my parents did, rage fills my body knowing who is going to get it no matter what.

We soon are stopped in front of a building that says 'Emergency' Camila opens her door and gets out and runs in. We all get out and me holding Luz bridal style, when people come running out with a bed looking thing and take Luz from me and strap her on it "No! Don't take her!" I try to fight my way to her with blurry eyes and tears running down my face even summoning sad wouldn't even call it an abomination to get to her but nothing works with Willow, Boscha and Camila holding me back I'm useless.

Soon Camila walks us in and to the hall of Luz's room the others are sitting down, but not me I'm pacing with tears in my eyes hoping to titan she's okay even in the slightest. "Amity are you going to sit, I don't think pacing will help" I shoot a glare at Boscha and her knowing me well enough knows now isn't a good time to say something like that to me while I'm in this state, but I snap back at her anyway "Oh so what am I supposed to do someone I deeply care about is in there all because of my stupid parents! They did this to her! Next time I see them I'm going to do something to them so painful they'll regret hurting Luz and beg for mercy!" by the time I'm done yelling, people are staring at me while I'm now on the floor crying.

Camila stands up and walks over to me and gets me out of the walk way and sits me down to talk to me "Amity she's going to be okay, she doesn't quit for anything especially when she knows she has someone sitting out here that would never let her go and will always have her back" I look up at her as best as I can with blurry eyes and just nod, I soon lay my head on Camila's shoulder and close my eyes for a bit.

~~An hour later~~

I'm woken up by Camila and still remember where we are I look next to me to see that Willow and Boscha are passed out as well "hey, we can go in now but only one and I'm going to let that be you" Camila says this with a sweet smile, even though it's her own daughter in there she is letting me go in, "thank you so much" I say this then head in but the second I'm in I freeze. I can see Luz on a bed not noticing me yet and a ton of things by her making all sorts of sounds, I can feel my breathing pick up and I start to get really scared to the point were I can't move to get to Luz.

She soon looks up and can see the terror on my face because she speaks up "Am's it's alright" hearing her voice calms me and I walk over to her "Luz I-I'm so sorry that this all happened" "Hey it's okay as I said, I don't quit I'm not going anywhere" she gives me a smile and I hop onto the bed and lay down next to her. "you better not go anywhere, because I won't let you" I look up at her with the first smile I've had in a while "also you owe me something from what you did up there" I point to my head with a sly smile "oh all right I guess I do, come here" I lean up and give her a kiss then lay back down.

I'm laying down next to her when someone comes in "Ma'am you have to leave the room we have to do a couple of more tests and you can't be in here while we are doing so" the person in the white coat walks over waiting for me to leave. Who does this guy think he is I waited way to long to see Luz I'm not leaving her now "I'm not moving" I have a protective look in my eyes and a tone that mixed together someone would realize trying to get me out of here is basically pointless, until Willow walks in grabs me by the ear and drags me out while I struggle even though that won't work with her.