Meeting some old friends

Luz POV

It's been a few months since I left the Boiling Isles. I still haven't told my mom about about living on the Isles for the summer she still thinks I was at summer camp to become "normal". I've been trying to find a way to go back but I have school so there's no way to get back any time soon.

"Alright class we have a new student today" says our teacher 'a new student I wonder who it is' "please everyone meet our new student Amity" 'n-no there's no way' In walks the girl I least expect Amity Blight "Amity no hoods in class please can you take that down and sit next to Luz. She'll show you around after school, Luz please show Amity her seat". I rise my hand like I'm on auto pilot Amity walks over sits down and I just stare trying to figure out she got here. Then I realize she's not paying attention or at least I don't think she is. She looks like she's staring at the board but she's not she's looking at me! She's side-eyeing me and I see that her eyes a full of excitement she looks like if she doesn't say something to me soon she'll explode. So, I do the best thing I can think of. I rise my hand. "May I use the bathroom?" I ask "Come grab a pass but hurry back" Before I get up I shoot Amity a look that I hope she understands I get up grab a pass and leave the room.

I wait in the bathroom praying she got the message then I hear the bathroom door open look up in time to see that it worked. "Luz!" she all but throw's herself at me "A-amity your crushing me!" I say as best I'm able to while being squeezed to death by the witch holding onto me like her life depends on it. "Sorry Luz I just really missed you so did everyone else" Amity then stares up at me with her amber eyes.  "Amity how and why are you here you can be in danger if anyone see's who or well what you are." I say in a worried voice "I-I thought you would be happy that we came here..." Amity starts to look away " no Amity I love that your here I've been wondering when I'll see you guy's agai- Wait what do you mean by 'we'?!" Amity once again side eyes me with a very guilty look "Meet me at the Grudgby looking court and I'll explain" she then turns on her heal and leaves.

The final bell rings and I'm packing up my stuff to head to the basketball court when I hear someone walking up behind me I don't think anything of it until I hear "Hey Luz-er" I freeze in place turn around and there stands Elley. She stares me down and I gulp in fear knowing damn well what's about to happen. "What do you want Elley" I say nervously she start's to have that horrible evil smirk plastered on her face she reaches behind me and grabs what I had tried to keep hidden my Good Witch Azora book "You know these books are for babies and besides these are gay, and everyone knows gays are mistakes" I'm at the brink of tears at this point "awww is the Luz-er going to cry" she grabs me by my shirt pulls me close raises her fist then I see a vine wrap around Elley's arm and yank her back "what the hell!" Elley screams then I see my hero "Leave her alone!" 'Willow!' Elley looks at the vine wrapped on her arm "what did you do to me you freak!" Elley screams at Willow "That is none of your business now leave Luz alone." Willow says in a very stern voice. Elley leaves in a huff and Willow runs over to me "Luz are you okay?" Willow says worriedly " yes I'm fine but right now I need you Amity and everyone else who's here to tell me what's going on and some major ground rules if your staying."

I drag Willow to the basketball court and find Amity along with unfortunately Viney, Emira, King, Gus and to my surprise Boscha. I walk up to them with Willow in tow "Okay I want all of you to explain what is going on with very good reason!" I raised my voice with out even realizing I did Emira speaks first "We were all missing you so we went through the portal.." I glare at her "and you thought It'd be a good idea to enroll into my school and have the possibility of being exposed mainly her!" I jab a finger towards Boscha and they all just have a blank look that shows how bad they screwed up. "Also, Willow used magic and could have been caught what do you think would have happened then!" Willow looks away Amity who has been looking down the entire time starts to shuffle to me "L-luz this was my idea if your going to get mad at someone get mad at me" she says all this while looking down then I relized that she was looking down because she was on the brink of tears "Amity, I'm not mad at anyone I'm just worried because I don't want you guys to get hurt" I say in a soft calming voice she looks up at me with glassy eyes. I walked Amity to the side and talked to her "Amity, I just don't want to see any of you getting hurt. I need to see if I can find a place for you all to stay." Amity then looks at me so fast that I think she's going to give herself whiplash "Can we stay at your place?"

Hello I hope you enjoyed this!