Disaster and defeat

Amity P.O.V

I stare daggers at the guards and Willow is wrapping Luz's wound while Boscha is either getting people out or moving them to the side and using a protection spell over them. I can feel my anger bubbling up and rolling off me in waves my nails digging into my hands surprised when no blood is drawn, I can feel flames forming on my hands. "You." I snapped this at them not having a care in the world for what might come out of my mouth next "You hurt the first person to really seem to care about me, even when I was cruel to her" at this point you can hear the venom and hatred in my voice in all the words I'm spitting at them.

Soon enough I've brought an abomination to life and the largest one I've ever made "abomination kill!" every bit of anger clinging to the words "A-amity" I hear Luz's voice and it snaps me out of my trance I run over to her to make sure she's okay, I kneel down next to her and I rest her on my lap "L-luz are you okay!" "Amity I'm okay just killing them won't solve anything" she looks up at me smiling. I call off my abomination but I still force them to deliver a 'special' message to my parents, I pick up Luz and we leave the school and start on our way home.

We get home and I lay Luz down on the couch and her mom starts digging through all the cabinets looking for something and while doing so she's on her human rectangle yelling at it. I'm pacing back and forth when Luz speaks up "Amity your making me dizzy also stop worrying so much I'll be fine" I stop pacing and look at her laying there with tears starting to form in my eyes, Luz must notice this because she tries to sit up but falls back down holding her side groaning "Luz stay down your going to hurt yourself" then I remember I know a numbing spell I can't heal her but I can at least numb it "Luz may I see your wound?" she nods and lifts her tux top up so I can see it, "your lucky Luz the spell only did a little damage" what looks like had happened is someone sliced her side with a sword, I draw a spell circle and cast the numbing spell. "The hospital is running behind but their trying to get here as soon as possible Eda can't you do something" I'm half listening to them and half worrying for Luz "I'm sorry I wish I could but my magic is drained" I soon get an idea "Boscha you know healing potions right" she looks up at me and nods "can you work on that I'll notify Viney"

I try over and over again unable to reach her assuming it's the poor connection between worlds, I sit back down on the floor next to Luz "so" I look up at her after she speaks up "at prom before everything happened when you kissed me" I look away a bright red "if I never did that we would have seen them there and we wouldn't be in this mess right now-" she cuts me off by putting her hand over my mouth "Amity it's okay we would have never known they were there so stop blaming yourself" she finishes saying this with a smile "but Luz...It is my fault I saw them yesterday at the store while looking for a dress..." her smile fades and she just looks at me "you saw them yesterday and didn't say anything" "no I-I was worried that it'd ruin tonight and everyone would be more stressed but now it's all my fault your laying here badly hurt because I wouldn't open my stupid mouth and say something!" 

I fall to the ground and curl up crying ready for every angry thing to come out of her mouth and aimed at me, but she doesn't yell or raise a hand at me she only put's her hand out to pull me closer and comfort me. Soon after that Boscha brings a potion down and hands it to me "here this should do it just poor it on the wound and it should work from there" I take the potion from her and show it to Luz so she knows I'm going to put it on her "one more thing if you put it on without a numbing spell it's going to sting bad" so before I put it on I cast the numbing spell again and then slowly poor it on crossing my fingers that she won't feel anything. Not to long after I poured some of it on we hear loud blaring sounds from outside, Camila tells all of us to go upstairs but I refused move from next to Luz. I sat there next to her when four or five people come in along with Camila with a bunch of weird items that I've never seen before, they all came over to the couch with the things and it started to scare me since I didn't know what they were and they started surrounding us.

When they start to come near Luz with one of the things I get on defense ready to stop them if they go any closer or touched her with it, one of the people grabbed Luz's arm and and started to bring a band like thing near her that was connected to something else with what looked like a pump. As soon as they got to close a low growl some how escaped from my throat, the person soon pulled back and looked at me, I had protectiveness in my eyes and they must have seen it because they waved over Camila who had to grab me from under my arms to pull me away from Luz. No mater how much I struggled she still won and had pulled me away and soon brought me upstairs to where everyone else was, shut the door and I'm assuming Boscha death hexed the door so I couldn't leave and get those people away from Luz, I fell against the wall where the door once was crying in my defeat to be able to stay with her I had soon drifted off while leaning against the wall.