The Bully (part 1)

Amity P.O.V

I'm off to the side watching Luz work with Finn but it's not going quite as planned, Finn is just siting on the table while Luz is calling him. "Amity he's not listening, he's just siting there looking around" I look over at her trying not to laugh while she's pouting, "Luz, you have to work with him a lot to get a bond and trust going, he's not going too just going to hop over to you without trust"

Luz still looks a little upset so I walk over to her and give her a quick hug, this however is cut short when something inside catches my attention. "What is going on in there" "don't know but I think Boscha did something stupid" I sigh and only imagine what she did this time "Luz grab Finn, and come inside I've got something to deal with".

We head inside and we figure out what happend pretty fast, "did you lose your glasses, Willow?" "yeah, I don't know how I did though. I asked Boscha but she hasn't seen them either" I look over at Luz then we look at Boscha and see her laughing to herself. Well someone's looking guilty, she definitely did some thing. I walk over to her and I can see her trying to hide the laugh, "alright what did you do?"

Boscha looks at me and I think she tries to play dumb but it doesn't work quite how she wanted it to "what would I do with her glasses?" "I never said anything about Willow's glasses, now what did you do with them?" she just groans and breaks and hands Willow's glasses over "Willow we found them" "thanks Amity, where were they?" I look over at Boscha real quick and she's shaking her head then I look back at Willow, "Boscha took them".

~~The Next Day~~

Willow is sill a little annoyed at Boscha for taking her glasses and Boscha is still apologizing on the way to school, I'm a little lost on the days because we had yesterday off because it was a teacher work day or something like that. We get to school and a girl runs up to us or well more like me "you should try out for the cheerleaders team" "I-I what?" "come you need to try out you'll be a perfect fit, you'll get attention from everyone and you seem fit enough" she grabs my hand and starts to pull me away from the group.

I do a quick and small spell to get this crazy girl off of me and walk over to Luz and hold onto her. I hold onto Luz tighter then I thought I would when the girl starts walking back over, all I can do is feel scared. "Hey, back off" I can see Boscha standing in front of us with her arms crossed staring the girl down, "you can't just take Amity from us she's our friend" "but we need a new cheerleader!"

Boscha being short tempered is already getting agitated, "this would be much easier if you just leave" "Boscha, please don't do anything you'll regret" Willow then walks over to Boscha and looks over at her. "Keep away from my friends and we won't have any problems got it?" the girl nods and backs away and then turns on her heal and runs off.

I relax once she's far enough away for my comfort, yet I'm still holding on to Luz watching the girl running off. I look up at Boscha who still has her arms crossed and a serious expression, "thank you Boscha" she nods and gives a smile then walks back over to Willow and goes all soft again.

I look back at Luz and she has an annoyed expression and I don't blame her but I also noticed something else, jealousy. "Luz, I don't know if it's just me or do you look a little jealous?" I say this playfully so I don't annoy her at all, "why would you say that?" "I can see it on your face Luz, your not good at hiding it." she looks away with a slight blush. "I won't bring it up if you give me your hoodie" Luz nods and hands me her purple and white hoodie and I keep my word and I don't bring it up.

~~In class~~

I'm in first period and unfortunately Luz, Boscha and Willow are in different classes so I'm by myself but I still have Luz's hoodie so it's like she's here. I'm writing down notes when something hits me in the head, I look around and see a paper ball on the floor. I pick it up and open it to see 'FREAK' written in bold letters, I brush it off and continue what I was doing.

Not even a minute later I'm yet again hit with something, I look down and yet another paper ball. I pick it up and open it again and this time 'WERIDO' is written, I turn in my seat to see who did it and yet again nothing "Amity, please face forward in class" I turn back around but not fully listening. It doesn't take long for another ball to hit me in the head, I'm hesitant to look at it but I do it anyway and this time it says 'ELF EARS'.

This one I'm hurt by and pull the hood up a bit, and that's when I hear slight laughing behind me. I feel myself becoming more embarrassed and pull my hair over my ears even though I have the hood covering them already, I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom and get out of the class quickly.

I'm walking to the restroom when I hear someone walking behind me but I brush it off as nothing since this is a school after all. I'm almost to the bathroom when and I still hear the person behind me and I can feel myself starting to get nervous but still push it to me over thinking things when I her the person shout, "Elf Ears!"