Training day

Amity P.O.V

It's the next day and apparently Boscha was wrong about how long the spell would last because when I wake up I'm still an animal. "Boscha! Get up here right now!" I jump at Luz's sudden outburst and look over at her with her arms crossed and tapping her foot. "Ow ow ow ow ow." I look over at the doorway to see Willow dragging Boscha up by the ear, "Tell her what you did you moron" "okay okay, just let go of my ear" Willow lets go and crosses her arms.

I look over at Boscha waiting to see what she has to say on why I'm not back to normal yet, "so, the reason she's not back to normal yet is because I need to reverse the spell but I can't remember how to" I glare at her and hop off of the bed and walk over to her. I look up at Boscha and do my best to smirk at her, I then lift my paw up and scratch her leg. "Ow!" Boscha jumps back and looks down at her leg then back at me and gives me a glare.

"Do you see what she just did to me?!" Boscha shouts as she's pointing to me and I just walk myself over to Luz and lay down on her, "yes I saw very well what she just did because it was payback" Boscha just grumbles at Luz's comment. Luz then leans over and wakes up her griffin, once it's up it hops over and sit's itself happily on Luz's head. I finally get comfortable when Luz picks me up and sets me on the bed with her griffin next to me so she can scold Boscha more downstairs.

I sit myself down pouting because I had just gotten comfortable and Luz just had to move me. I'm watching the door waiting for her to come back when I feel something tap me, I look over to see the griffin pulling it's claw back to itself and looking at me. I tilt my head at it confused until it does it again looking slightly excided, I look at it some more until I realized it wanted to play. I stand and not even a second after I stood up the griffin jumped up and started running around me.

I look around in every way as it's going in circles around me, I can feel myself getting dizzy when it stops and Luz walks back in and it flies over to her. I put my paw to my head to try to stop the world from spinning when Luz walks over, "here, Boscha gave me this about the spell and I thought you might be able to work this out" Luz sets the spell down in front of me and I start reading it once my head stops spinning.

I feels like hours when I finally figure out how to undo the spell, but before I just jump in and do it on myself I read over a few more times. Once I'm confident enough to do the spell I hop off Luz's bed and sit down in the middle of the room and do the spell circle.

Soon enough I'm sitting on the floor back to normal, I look myself over to make sure I'm fully normal again. Once I know I'm good I head downstairs and look for Luz, and I spot her on the couch with Willow and Boscha showing them something. I sneak up behind the three of them and watch what their doing for a minute, I end up getting to antsy and speak up scaring them all "what are you looking at without me?"

"Amity!" Luz turns around on the couch and pulls me into a hug, "Luz, let go this position isn't comfortable" she lets go and I walk around to the front of the couch and sit on the chair across from the three of them. 

~~an hour later~~

We had been talking for a while when Camila called for Luz to help her with something, Boscha and Willow go back to talking and I'm slightly listening to them because I keep looking over at Luz's hoodie that she left on the couch. "Amity, would you like to help me out with it?" I look up at Willow slightly going red out of embarrassment of not hearing a thing she said, so I just look at her for a minute until Willow also realizes that I didn't hear her and she goes back to talking with Boscha.

Since she went back to talking I finally get up, pick up Luz's hoodie and sit back down with it. I sit for a bit holding it until I decide to put it on and once I have it on I finally figured out why Luz wears it all the time. I pull the hood around to my shoulder and mess with the ears on top of the hood for a second. I stop playing with the hood and I put it down to take my hair out of it's signature up-do and then I put the hood up.

"Hey, I've got a surprise for everyone" I look up at Luz's voice along with Boscha and Willow. Luz looks like she's about to tell us something when she looks over at me and is cut off, "are you wearing my hoodie" Luz says this as more of a statement then a question, I pull the hood over my face and look away. "Anyway, my mom said that she'll take the four of us to a pride event on Saturday, if you want to go that is" "yes!" I jump up and shout this way faster then I'd ever thought I would.

I soon turn bright red standing there embarrassed "okay that's a yes from Amity. Willow? Boscha?" Luz looks over at the two of them and they nod "alright I hope you guys enjoy being there, also you guys should be fine with your ears showing just don't use magic" we nod and I get an idea "Luz, would you like to work with Finn for a bit to get a bond going?" Luz's eyes light up and she runs upstairs to grab Finn.

I smile at how happy she is to work with Finn. I head out to the backyard and wait for Luz to come out with Finn, so in the meantime I pull out my scroll to look up training and bonding for griffin palismans. I'm reading up on this when Luz comes running out with Finn, "Okay I got him what's the first thing you want me to do?" "hand him to me and we'll work on calling him over to you" Luz nods and she hands Finn to me and I back up a bit. 

"Okay, so your going to need a certain call or signal to have him come to you and he needs to know this especially if you need help" Luz thinks for a second before she speaks again "so, would it be better if it was a hand signal or vocal?" "it would be better if it was a hand signal in case you can't make any noise" Luz nods and seems like she gets an idea. Luz then makes a weird shape with her hands to show me what she's going to use to call Finn over.

I look at Luz in confusion before I ask what she just did "what did you just do with your hands?" I look at her again for a second before she speaks up again, "finger guns, it's a human thing" I just nod before I push that back and focus on what were doing "anyway you need to make sure he learns that, so in order to do that you need to call him over and slowly remove vocals until he knows it. Got it?" "yep!"