Emotion Abomination

Amity P.O.V

We can hear the banging on the door, and we know who it is on the other side so we keep quiet and down so they don't see or hear us. Luz is holding her human rectangle and is texting who I'm guessing is her mom "Open this door right now young lady!" I can feel my breathing quicken scared on what my parents will do if they get in. Soon the banging stops and we are about to breath a sigh of relief when the door is thrown open.

I instantly jump in front of Luz since she can't do magic in the human realm, I'm readying a spell and so is Boscha and Willow "Stay back I'm not afraid to fight you to protect the ones I care about!" I snap at my parents showing no fear towards them "Amity, come home and no one will get hurt and we'll let the human live as long as she never returns" I look back at Luz and look over at Willow and Boscha, I'm torn between staying with Luz and protecting my friends or going with my parents and leaving them behind and my parents sending someone after them.

I soon make up my mind and speak again "I refuse to go with you and you harm my friends when my back is turned" I hissed at them, and Boscha snaps at them as well "we won't budge because all you want to do is get us to believe you then harm them!" she points to Willow and Luz when she says that, she nods towards me and I summon an abomination "I'm warning you, stay back we will fight back" I hiss with venom in my tone.

"Your only making this harder on yourself" my mother speaks up "really? Because the only way your getting to Luz is over my. Cold. Dead. Body." I make my voice low and cold "how long can you keep this up?" Luz whispers to me "I don't know I'm going to see how long I can keep them busy until I have to fight them" I tell her without looking away from my parents mainly my mother, "keep them distracted for a little longer I have a plan"

I keep my eyes locked on my parents making sure they don't try anything, Boscha also watching them with Willow next to her but also behind her. Soon I see the metal thing that Camila gets in every day starting to head into the spot it sits when she's not in it, Luz then comes around from behind me and stands in front of me "Luz what are you doing?" I say this with a worried tone "I said I had a plan right? Trust me" I nod knowing I can trust her.

She pulls me close right as I see Camila waking up with a stern face and my mother getting ready with a spell, but it's not only Camila but Eda to. Eda put's a protection spell around the four of us and once my parents see this they whip around and see Eda and Camila standing there with angry stares. "Keep your hands off our human and her friends, Blight" "Edalyn, what a lovely surprise. We just want Amity and Boscha back and we'll leave you with the useless ones"

"Like we'd ever hand them over to you monsters" Eda says this with so much venom is her voice that you'd think she was poising them as she spoke. They keep bantering and I can feel the rage building up in me, because how dare they come to the human realm and threaten Luz. I look up at them my vision going crimson red, I can feel my anger boiling over as I look at them and thinking of the hell they've put me through my whole life.

I'm staring at them my mind blanking out everyone else and only focusing on them, soon I can't control myself any more and I have and abomination summoned, but not your normal abomination this one had red under the purple. I'm soon walking at them past the protection spell with my abomination in tow, "You" I say this with a threatening low voice while glaring up at them "You hurt my friends! You made my life a living hell! Now I'm going to return the favor"

I go to give my abomination a command when someone throws their arms around me and my parents disappear, and to my surprise it was Luz. "Amity stop, this isn't you!" I can barely hear her, her voice is cloudy and I start to lose sense for where I am and black out.

Luz P.O.V

Amity goes limp as I'm holding her, Boscha and Willow rush over to make sure she's okay. My mom walks over and tells me to set Amity on the couch and that she'll be right back, I follow what she says and lay Amity down and start pacing. "Luz, I hate to say this but I don't think pacing will help" I glare at Boscha and she backs up with her hands up "what Boscha meant to say was Amity's going to be okay, you don't have to worry" I smile at Willow but I'm still worried.

My mom gets back with her at home medical supplies, Eda comes over and taps my moms shoulder "Camila this human stuff won't work she unintentionally summoned an emotion abomination. It happens very rarely but when it does the caster will be out for a few hours" my mom nods and puts her things away and I head over to Amity, I pick her up and head upstairs with Boscha and Willow following behind.

We get up to my room and I set Amity down on my bed and sit next to my bed, "Hey, Luz would you mind showing us how this works?" I look up at Willow to see her pointing at my computer. I can tell their trying to cheer me up so, I get up and open up my computer to show them how it works. I open multiple different things but saving YouTube for last because I know they'll get sucked in, and I was right soon they are looking at everything they can on YouTube.

After a while I show them the different things Google can do and they are happily going back and forth between YouTube and Google doing a barrel roll. After I know their busy I head back over to Amity and sit down next to her waiting for her to wake up.