Exposed

Luz P.O.V

Me, Willow, Amity and Boscha are at our lockers and I'm glad Eda could put a spell on them to hide their witch features. And that's when I hear the voice I hated hearing "Hey Luz-er" we all look up at Elley's voice and unfortunately she has her group with her. "Elley speak in words that the idiot can understand" Eve pipes in "What do you three want" "oh what do we want? I think it's clear why were here, you don't have a date to prom and never will know why? Oh you don't have to answer I'll answer for you because no guy wants to go with you and I doubt and girl would even want to go with you either because one that's gay and two you have no friends never have and never will"

"how about you shut up." Amity steps in I'm absolutely fuming "uh what was that minty?" "she said shut up do I need to show you what that means?" Boscha steps in looking like she going to hurt someone. Aww she does care "and why are you stepping in for this Luz-er" "Because were her friends and you have no right to treat people like that" Willow is stepping up now to, weird on the Isles that would have been me helping Willow "also why would a girls like you hang out with them" she looks at Amity and Boscha while pointing at me and Willow "what's that jacket for?" Eve says while pointing at Boscha's 'Captain' jacket "I'm captain of the Grudgby team" they just look at her "well you definitely shouldn't hang out with Luz-er and the glasses freak, you two ladies come with us and you'll get a date to prom in no time" "I already have a date" Boscha practically snaps at her "and what you said before I'd gladly take Luz she's my friend and I'll always be there for her like she is for me" Amity proudly says this to Elley's face. Elley has no idea how to respond because no one has ever stood up to her before and this just brings a smile to my face after know my friends always have my back. Elley soon stomps off not knowing what to say after that.

"Boscha how do you already have a date?" I turn and look at her with a questioning look "I don't, I just didn't want to deal with her" "that's fair enough also you stepped up for me that would make us friends" Boscha soon realizes she's been backed into a corner "I have to get to class talk to you three at lunch" she the speed walks off trying to get away from the situation "as a heads us prom is similar to Grom just no fearbringer involved. Anyway I have to get to class I'll see you guys later!"

~~At lunch~~

We're sitting at the table waiting when Boscha comes running over "sorry I was working on something!" "Oh what were you working on" I say in a playful tone "shut it human" I laugh at her tone. She sits down next to me and Willow and Amity go back to talking she nudges my shoulder, I look over to see her looking a bit nervous "what's wrong?" she pulls something out of her jacket and hands it you me to look at. It's a note for Willow asking her to prom "is it good or should I get her something else? I also got her some flowers to go with it" I look over the note for a minute "Boscha it's perfect where and when are you going to give it to her prom is in a four days" "Four days?!" she ends up yelling this and jumping up getting the attention of a few tables surrounding ours. Soon the cafeteria is getting more and more hushed as people are looking at her she must be in her own world because she runs off out of the cafeteria with everyone's eyes on her. 

"What was that all about?" "She's just got someone on her mind is all" I look at Willow when I say that. Not to soon after that was said the intercom turns on and we hear our principal over them "good afternoon students I would like to remind everyone that annual prom is coming up I would also like to remind you about casting your votes for prom king and queen." Amity ends up cowering down not wanting to be prom queen remembering what happened during grom "We also have someone who would like to say something to a special someone" Amity looks at me with a look "I never told her to do this" "Hello everyone my name is Boscha and you may not know me but I'd like to ask someone something" she pauses for a moment to gather herself "I was once your enemy and I regret every second of it so I'd like to ask you this now... Willow will you go to prom with me?" everyone starts whispering Boscha hangs up the intercom and walks through the door of the cafeteria holding flowers and a poster she made. Willow just looks at her red in the face. Boscha starts walking towards us and hands the flowers to Willow and gets down and asks again "Willow will you give me the honor of going to prom with me?" Willow looks at Boscha for a second "stand up you moron" Boscha stands up a sad look on her face, Willow jumps up and wraps her arms around her "yes you moron I'll go to prom with you" Boscha starts to tear up and is crying at this point.

Then we start to hear people whispering about something "Look at her she has such pointy ears" right as I hear that I look up at Boscha to see that the spell wore off and that meant the spell would wear off of Willow and Amity next. Before I can say anything they break the hug and Boscha opens her third eye which was hidden before hand "Look at her ears!" someone shouts while pointing at Willow "Look their all freaks!" Amity's embaressed and hiding her ears Willow looks like she's going to cry and Boscha, Boscha is fuming "How about you all shut the fuck up!" she shouts this her voice echoing around the room her eyes glowing a yellow and fireballs in her hands "Now I'm only going to say this once and only once you will all leave us alone and if I find out any of you pick on any of my friends I. Will. End. You!"