Willow's in charge

Luz POV

"Well you left it open and I got curious" the next song comes on and her face lights up "looks like someone was looking up the lyrics" Amity looks at me a little embarrassed "shut up I wanted to know more and while you were down there so I did more research" she looks away staring at my flag humming "hey I don't have school tomorrow wanna go check out human things" she looks at me excitedly but then that fades "I'd love to but we can't leave the others and besides we both know the twins can't be responsible to watch them" " And that's why Willow would be in charge I trust her with the ground rules" "I really hope your right about this"

"Amity come on!" not soon after I yell up to her I her the sound of my door closing and she comes running down "are you holding my flag?" I ask her confused why she has it "Oh! I wanted to bring it with so I could remember what it looks like" I stare at her with a puzzled look "why do you want to know" she looks away embarrassed "alright I won't ask anything else you can bring it I'm just gonna have to show you a certain store"

Willow's POV

Luz put me in charge of these dimwits the only good one was Amity and Luz left with her "h-hey" I look up to see who just said that and I come face to face with Boscha?! Ugh what does she want "um d-did you hear me" ignore her and she'll go away Willow. She's just staring at me why won't she go away.  Well I'm going to regret this "Alright what could you possibly want Boscha" I say in the most snarky voice possible "oh I um yeah I deserved that so I was wondering if you w-wanted to show me some of the plants h-here?" "okay yeah what's the catch Boscha." she just stares at me some more "please just follow me?" "ugh fine what could possibly go wrong"

I end up following her to the side of the house where she shows me a flower that's what looks to be about 3/4 dead "could you heal this?" she looks at me at me with genuine concern "okay who are you and what have you done with Boscha" that get's a laugh out of her "I'm serious the Boscha I know doesn't give two craps about a flower why are you caring now" she looks away at my raised voice "Willow...the truth is I want to change" she looks down at the flower again touching the petals gently like it's the most fragile thing in the world "Willow please..." she looks at me with begging eyes "fine let me see it" she moves over still holding the flower up until I put my hand under it. "let's see it looks like a Lotus" I cast the spell to bring it back to life I can see Boscha looking at me as I do the spell "1. If Luz finds out I that I used magic we are all dead and 2. what are you looking at" Boscha looks away sheepishly "sorry and she won't find out besides there is no possible way anyone saw it was a small little spell to heal a flower" 

I look at her for a minute and realize she had cut the stem of the flower and stood up with the flower in hand "uh why did you just have me heal the flower if you were....." she had cut me off by putting the flower behind my ear "wow....you look really pretty with that" I thought she was done but I was very wrong  "I'll talk to you later....Lotus flower~" and that was the last I heard from her all day she just walked off and left me blushing.