Love is Love all day everyday

Amity P.O.V

We arrive at the event and I quickly spot people just as dressed up as us, I look around for a bit over whelmed by everything. I look over at Luz and she looks so happy to be here so that makes me smile to. "So, what do you think Ami?" I look around again and all I can do is nod along with looking all around at all the pride flags, I recognize a few but there are so many more that I don't know.

"I'll take that as you like it then" and like before I just nod "you four go have fun but stick together, if you need me I'll be by the stage. "Alright mami!" we wave to Camila then we head through the entrance and I take another moment to look around. I look from stand to stand looking at everything they have, and I'm speechless.

"Oh! Do you guys wanna try out a fun human activity?" "Sure, but what does it require?" I look over at Willow then back at Luz waiting for a response "just some balance and a tolerance of a cold area, follow me."

The three of us follow Luz to  a building within the decorated area which is also decorated, we head up to the doors and Luz opens them and sends us in following behind. "Welcome to ice skating, this is a fun thing humans do so I figured you would want to try it out. All you need to do is head up to the counter tell them your shoe size then they'll give you the skates and I'll help you from there"

We follow what Luz said and got the skates then headed back over to her where she helped us put them on. "Boscha, leave the blade alone you can't move it at all" after a few times of telling Boscha to leave the blade be she did. "Okay, before your get on the ice you need to try and walk in those" "How it's not flat so we can't really walk in them?" 

Luz stands up, puts Finn on her shoulders then walks perfectly fine in the skates like she's done it a thousand times. I look at the skate then at Luz still if-y about walking in these, "Amity, just stand up like you normally would in a normal shoe" I look over at Boscha and Willow but they won't budge so, after a minute of arguing with myself I stand up slowly and hold onto Luz's are so I don't fall.

"Oh, this isn't so hard. It's like walking normally" after said Boscha and Willow stand up as well and we follow Luz through a second set of doors where it's much colder. "Okay be carful the ice is not fun to fall on-"Watch I got this I'm captain of the grudgby team and I'm from the isles this will be nothing" Luz looks over speechless that she did that but not to surprised. Boscha get's on the ice and instantly falls then stumbles while trying to get up.

I hold back a laugh, Willow pinches the bridge of her nose and Luz just sighs "You ready to listen now?" "yes" she grumbles this out and Luz pulls her up and off the ice then gets on the ice herself. "Okay so you see how others are pushing themselves to move? That's all you gotta do and if you need to hold onto the wall." Luz looks at Boscha as she says this.

Luz waits for me to get on, but the second I'm on I slip and fall "Luz, is this your way of getting comic relief?" I groan out with very cold hands "no not at all, then again I'd be lying if I said this wasn't even a little funny." I give Luz a glare and she just laughs "help me up" I reach my arm out grab Luz's hand and yank her down on the ice to.

I hold back a laugh as she gives me a grumpy look and I reach for the wall to pull myself up. Luz then stands up without the wall and smugly looks at me "you jerk" Luz just laughs and reaches her arm to me. I hold on to her and it takes a minute but Luz gets me off the wall and slowly teaches me how to ice skate.

~~An hour later~~

After about an hour of skating we start getting to cold so we return the skates and head out to look around some more. "Hey what's that?" I look over at what Boscha points at off to the side just thrown. We head over and to my surprise it's a wooden cat. "Does this belong to anyone?" I hand it to Luz and Finn get's overly excided by it so Luz needs to hand it back to me.

"I guess not and it doesn't look like anyone here is selling it or anything similar" I smile and hold onto it as we walk around some more, watching performances, playing games, chatting with others and Luz telling us more about the diffrent flags. Also keeping the wooden cat away from Finn since he keeps trying to take it.

"Hey Luz, is this a normal color for wood here?" Luz looks over at me then the cat to see what I mean "White wood? Definitely not, that also doesn't look like paint so it's definitely very odd" after this is said I start to look at the wooden figure closer, and I notice a lot wrong. For starters the wood color it's pure white yet no signs of paint, the second thing I notice is it's sitting so perfectly and carved perfectly no mistakes, and for the cherry on top it's got something carved on it's foot.

I look at the marking on it's foot a little more closely when it finally clicks, the wood color, it's sitting and carved perfectly, the way Finn was swatting at it and now the mark. "Luz, this isn't any old wood sculpture" she looks around towards me with a confused look "Luz, this is a pailismen."