Yes or no?

Luz P.O.V

She asks this and I can feel my face instantly go red, and I can't register words at what she had asked me. I'm staring off into space when Amity waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention, I snap back to reality and see her starting to shift so I think back to what we've been through together since she got here prom, the deal with her parents, fixing her memories, her helping me at the hospital and now human grom.

So, I look back up at her and pull her into a hug "is this a good hug or bad?" she says this in a worried tone "I don't know what do you want it to be?" I can feel her relax in my arms after saying this. We pull away and she just stares into my eyes while I look a her "Amity I would like to try it, it doesn't hurt anyone" Amity's eyes light up and she all but throws herself at me "thank you Luz, thank you so much!"

We had soon finished up waved Emira and Viney off and took down the rest of the decorations "Am's can you get me the broom?" she nods and walks off with a skip in her step, I just laugh and wait for her to come back. Boscha walks over a little confused "So, care to explain why she looks more happy then when we planned to come here?" I don't want to say anything to her until Amity is ready so I just shrug and work on taking down the fairy lights.

Amity comes skipping over with the broom in hand when I notice that she's not paying any mind to what's around her, and that's when I see the cord on the floor I run over and get it out of the way when she trips over her own feet. Soon she's in my arms from not paying attention, "Amity watch where your going you dork, I'm not always going to be there to be your knight in shinning armor" Amity just smiles up at me then gets up and hands me the broom.

We are working on cleaning up when my mom comes out and sends us all to bed since she'll do the rest in the morning, Boscha and Willow fall over on the couch and are soon out cold without even bothering taking off their shoes. I head up the stairs and Amity is laying down with her eyes fluttering open and close from tiredness "you going to change?" she just looks over at me and lazily makes a spell circle and is now in a tank top and shorts from her dress and is laying on her side with her eyes closed I smile at her change and snuggle up next to her.

When I get up in the morning Amity is still asleep and holding on to me, I don't want to disturb her so I just run my hand through her hair and she starts purring- wait purring?! I look down just to make sure the one holding onto me is Amity and not a cat, but it is Amity so I keep running my hand through her hair to see if I was hearing things but nope she's still purring. I feel a smile creep onto my face knowing that Amity can purr.

Soon Amity is waking up yet still purring a little "why didn't you tell me you could purr" I say in a joking tone, her face goes red and she pulls her hair in front of her face as best as she can and groans "you okay?" "yes I just hate that, it's embarrassing" "what, your purring?" "yes" Amity is now grumbling a me now over this, I go to say something when we hear a shout from downstairs we look at each other and head downstairs.

We get downstairs and see Willow leaning up against the wall and Boscha on the floor laughing "what happened down here" "this one scared the living daylights out of me!" Willow says is in an annoyed tone while pointing at Boscha who of course is still laughing "really Boscha?" Amity pipes in somewhat scolding Boscha "you should have seen her face!" Willow is getting annoyed so she walks over, grabs Boscha by the ear and pulls her to her feet.

"Ow ow ow ow!" "try it again and see what happens" "Breakfast is ready!" my mom calls out from the kitchen, we head to the kitchen Boscha rubbing her ear from Willow grabbing it. We get into the kitchen to see my mom made waffles, with strawberries, chocolate chips, blueberries and whip cream. We sit down and I ask my mom to pass me the whip cream and the chocolate chips I put them on my waffles and notice Amity looking at the strawberries.

"Do you want those?" I point to them and she nods "you can grab them you know" Amity just looks over at me with a face then speaks up "But, I was told I always had to ask and someone has to pass them and I need a spoon to get them, me leaning over to grab them without asking and using my hands is forbidden" I just stare at her and then I see Boscha is doing the same thing "you know you are in my house now, not in your horrible homes right so you can just grab them?"

Amity then looks back and reaches over and grabs them and sits back down looking around then relaxes, I put the chocolate chips back and I can see Boscha looking at them "Do you want those?" "I'm not allowed to they are sugary, my parents strictly forbid sugary things because of weight" I just look at her shocked for what just came out of her mouth "Boscha again you can have them they won't kill you, everyone deserves to have something sweet" Willow reaches across and grabs them and hands them to Boscha.

"Here Boscha, you are allowed to eat these" Boscha nervously takes a chip out and eats it, then her face lights up "these are so good!" she then puts them on her waffles and goes to town on them "Luz can you pass me the stuff you put on yours?" I nod and hand her the whip cream she fights with how to put it on until me and my mom help her then we all laugh and joke and tell my mom all about the Boiling Isles.