How do I explain this?

Luz POV (still :'))

"Can we stay at your house?" that sentence made me realize how hard it was going to be to get them a place to stay "Amity no I can't it's to risky if my mom found you guys she'd have a fit. I think I have some money to get you guys a hotel." Amity looked away slightly disappointed "But I can show you guy's my house just so you know where it is but only because my mom is still at work." Amity's eyes lit up at that "Really?!" "under one condition, Emria and Gus need to put illusions on All of you I mean it" 

Were walking down the side walk on the way to my house I'm scared half-to-death. I can see Emira struggling to hold the spell because of how many people she has to hold it on Gus wasn't able to hold it for long so Em is doing it "Hey we almost there this spell wont hold forever!" "We are almost there Emira hold on a little longer!" I'm so glad there aren't any cars going by. "hey, Luz what's that" I look in the direction Amity's pointing in and I realize I spoke to soon. In coming a car speeding down the road not caring about the speed limit, "wait it's getting closer-" "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOMINATION RIS-!" I put my hand over her mouth before she could finish her sentence and everyone else looks like they just saw a ghost. "Guys it's okay that was just a car we don't have staffs here we have cars. Amity are you okay?" I remove my hand from her mouth "y-yeah I'm fine I think..." thank god were almost to my house.

"Okay everyone inside" okay hard part's over "okay you guys can look around just be carful you can go in the backyard as well just please don't draw attention to your selves" I head up to my room to work on my homework. After 30 minutes I hear foot steps coming up to my room "come in" "hey Luz uh the twins were getting on my nerves Willow and Gus are with the plants  Viney and King are playing with Puddles and Boscha was looking up human social media so I was bored and came up here to see what you were doing" Amity looked at me with her sweet smile "I was just finishing my homework" but then I see that Amity starts looking around my room and something caught her eye. 

"Hey what's this?" I noticed what she had picked up the small Bi flag I had found on the floor after the pride parade "oh that's um my Bi flag" Amity is now looking at me with a very puzzled look "Can you tell me about it?" great now I have to explain this to someone who may not like it "You may want to sit down for this" "okay" I sit Amity down on my bed and I sit next to her. She's still looking at the flag as she sits down "So 'Bi' is short for Bisexual" Amity is staring at me now still holding the flag "Bisexuality is when someone likes and I mean romantically guys and girls" the second I say that the flag hits the floor and she's gaping like a fish "uh Amity..?" she looks like she's back into her body now "tell me more" now I'm the idiot gaping "you-you want to know more?" she bends over picks the flag up again "yes I want to know more I'm interested in this can you please tell me more" "okay well what do you want to know" she thinks for a minute "well what things are there" "well I guess I'll name the main ones. There's Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, Trans and Questioning or LGBTQ+" Amity thinks for a moment "Can you explain them all?" " Oh, okay well someone who's gay is a guy who only likes other guys but it's also the main term for lgbt+ people. Questioning is well in the name people who don't really know yet." I stop for a minute so she can process everything. She looks at me again to tell me to go on "okay well trans or transgender is someone who is born a male or female and has a transition to the opposite gender." Amity is taking all this in and she seems to be amazed by it all "okay and a lesbian is a girl who likes other girls."

After I finished that sentence Amity looked me dead in the eyes. "Luz can you tell me more about a 'lesbian'." "yeah come here" I pulled out my phone and started googling lesbian related topics "here just go nuts" I gave her a smile and that was the last I heard her talk for the next half hour. "Hey guy's your going to have to stay in my tree house as long as you can stay hidden" I look at the twins when I say that "your going to have to go up there soon my mom's going to be home in 20 minutes"  "where's Amity?" "she's up in my room reading something she's going to play off as a friend from school now all of you go." I'm heading up to my room and I can hear music playing and I find that Amity has found Girl In Red. "Seems like someone found something they like." I say with a laugh "you left it open and I got curious"