Stranger?

Luz P.O.V

After breakfast we head upstairs, my mom allowing Boscha to take the leftover chocolate chips since she liked them so much. Were upstairs Amity sitting on my bed, Willow is at my desk and Boscha is sitting on my floor with the chocolate chips, I head back into my room and Boscha speaks up "this is the love of my life!" she's so childish with it and it's so sweet, who knew this tough girl who showed no feeling for anyone is now opening up like this.

I soon hear Willow scoff, I look over to see her with a grumpy look "hey, Boscha" she looks up at me wanting to know why interrupted her while she was on her scroll and eating. I point over at Willow without her knowing then it hits her with what she had said, she gets up and walks up to Willow and hugs her from behind. I walk over to my bed and sit down next to Amity, she looks up at me and smiles with a soft blush and her ears going down a little from what I'm guessing is embarrassment.

I soon get curious about her ears, so I do probably the dumbest thing I could do. I reach up to try and touch them but I can only touch the tip when she pulls back with a squeak, this had gotten Willow and Boscha's attention because their both looking in our direction. Amity soon goes from embarrassed to annoyed and grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room, "what was that for" she tells me this in a stern voice so she knows that I know that she's annoyed with me.

"Sorry I was curious" Amity just groaned pinching the bridge of her nose "you could have just asked" she says this even more annoyed now "and how would I ask you?" Amity soon realizes that asking straight forward would just be weird "fine just let me know if your going to do it otherwise your going to scare the absolute living daylights out of me, and if you don't warn me I won't be afraid to bite your hand" I just nod because I don't have anything to say at this point, and satisfied that she got her point through we head back into my room.

We get back in my room to see Boscha pouting and Willow looking smug "what happened here?" "Willow's mean" I look at Boscha then at Willow, I then give Willow a look and then she speaks up "I took her chocolate, that's all I did" I look over at Amity and she looks as confused and I am. I go to say something and realize I have nothing to say, so I just walk over and grab my cat hoodie and walkout with Amity. 

I bring her down to the living room, so we can get away from those two. I pick up the remote and scroll through channels until Amity speaks up "is there anything we can do that's fun?" I stop scrolling and and think for a second, I remember that there's a creek not to far that I go to a lot but it's to chilly today for that. Then I get an idea, I take my phone out and start looking for something.

It doesn't take long for me to find what I was looking for "Am's I wanna show you this" Amity leans closer to see what I want to show her, "Among us?" (yes that's the game I picked but I don't care) "yep! it's popular in the human world so I thought I'd show it to you, I can even play with you" I hand her my phone and tell her I'll be right back. I run upstairs and get my computer, ignoring Willow and Boscha's banter over the chocolate and head back down, plug in my computer and sit down next to her. 

She hands me my phone and I click on the name bar and let her put in any name she wants, "Do I have to put my name in?" "nope you can put in any name you want, see" I show her my Computer with my name set as 'Azura' she smiles and puts in a name and realize she sets hers as 'Hecate'. I show her how to play on free play for a bit then I make a server and and show her how to join and customize her character.

"So if I'm imposter I have to kill without being caught and if crewmate do tasks and try not to die?" "yep, your really getting the hang of it". Soon we have a full server and I start the game, we play a few rounds and who knew Amity was so competitive. "Come on! It's blue!" I look over at her, holding back a laugh as she's yelling at my phone. Soon the voting ends and everyone made the mistake of voting out Amity "You've got to be kidding me! I gave you all the proof! You people are dumber then a griffin with half a brain!" 

She sits back down with a huff and I hold back a laugh, but fail soon after when I see her flip and go on a rant about how stupid everyone is. Soon I'm laying on the couch laughing, Amity giving me the death glare and Boscha and Willow looking at us with a confused look. "What happened here?" I finally catch my breath and tell them what happened "Okay so, I was teaching Amity how to play a human game and people voted her out and she flipped."

"Well it's not my fault they didn't listen to my clear proof!" "Amity, picking red is basically asking to be voted out" "Well you should have told me that!" before I can say something we get interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Should I answer that?" Boscha chimes in since she's standing up "no, my mom's not home they'll leave soon" but I was wrong, the person at the door just banged on the door. We all stop goofing off, Amity hands me my phone and I pull up the emergency call just in case. I'm about to call the police when we her the person on the other side shout "Amity, we know your here come out and make this easier young lady!"