Chapter 15: Trouble

Start from the beginning

I searched for her face with my flashlight, I saw some dead bodies which made me shiver. Then I saw her, she tried not to close her eyes.

"Don't! I'm coming" I said putting my phone on the nearby desk, I looked for the keys but couldn't find them. I saw a double door.

Curiously I opend the door, there was light with..with a guy tied up to the chair, he was badly beaten up. I looked around for the key.

He was unconscious or probably dead, I looked through a drawer which had the key in it, I quickly took it and closed the drawer.

Some dust came in my fingers, I wiped the dust off. I quietly sprinted out and reached Ella's cell. Panicky I inserted the key in wriggling it.

It finally opend, I went to the nearby desk and took the bowl of soup and water, I went back to her cell. She was too weak to hold the glass so I brang the class to her lips.

She looked pale and tired, she slowly started drinking the water. After that I slowly fed her the soup, she loved it, then I went and took the bread.

I fed it to her slowly, then I gave her the painkillers, she looked better now, she had more energy now which made me so proud. "T-thank you so much" she whispered hugging me.

I smiled hugging her back, "Please go b-back, he'll kill you" she whispered, I nodded pulling away. "One day, I'll get you out of here with Xavier" I said locking her cell. I noticed her shivering.

I went to the heater and put it on high, this place smelt disgusting. It smelt like blood. I picked my phone and searched for Xavier's cell.

I finally saw him. Was he unconscious? His eyes weren't open.. I quickly unlocked his cell and rushed in with the try in my hands, I placed it on the bed with no mattress.

"X-xavier" I stuttered shaking him continuously, his eyes slowly opend which made me sigh with relief, "here I have food" I said grabbing the glass full of water.

He nodded weakly I brang the glass to his lips, he drank weakly. After I fed him the soup, he enjoyed it, then I fed him the bread.

"I can take the pill" He said with abit energy, I nodded happily, I watched as he took the pill and drank the water.
"Thank you so much y/n, you saved my life" He said hugging me.

I hugged him back rubbing his back slowly, "Go, don't come back that prick will kill you" He said pulling away, I nodded taking the tray. I was stopped by him holding my wrist.

"Promise?" He asked, "promise" I smiled, he nodded and went back to his corner, I locked the door and quickly walked back up.

I bit my lips nervously opening the door to reveal... Alessandro, "Omg, y/n? H/n/Damien is looking for you!" He shouted looking at the tray.

I gulped, I looked down scared, "Y/n, didn't I tell you not to come down here?" He asked calmly looking at me. I started tearing up, "What? I didn't want to leave Ella and Xavier die" I sniffled.

He sighed and took the tray off my hands, "Look, you're going to say you came here to look for a book because you like reading" He said going out.

"Where are you going?" I asked scared, "I'll put the tray back, I'll be back" He said quickly going out. I whiped my tears and started searching for a book.

Soon, I heard the library door creak open. I slightly gasped scared. The loud footsteps came to my direction, I quietly walked fast.

I walked to a bookshelf and hid behind it, "Darling, where are you?" I heard the deep scary voice, my hear started thumping out of my chest.

I nervously bit my nails as the footsteps went to the cupboard, "Hmm, here?" He said opening the cupboard, my hands started slightly shaking anxiously.

He closed the cupboard and walked around the library, I realised he was coming in my direction, I closed my eyes with a tear falling down my cheek.

His loud creepy footsteps came closer and closer with every second that was passing by. "Or is she here?" He said in a cold husky voice as I felt his presence infront of me.

*The next part will contain abusive content until the end of the chapter, read at your own risk*

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien was standing right infront of y/n, her eyes were closed. She didn't dare to open them. She felt his warm breath on her face.

"Open your eyes, my wife" He whispered in her ear, she shivered but did not open her eyes, "Open your eyes, my dear wife" He whispered once again making her heart thump in horror.

"I said open your eyes!" He said wrapping his hand around her neck then turning her to face the wooden bookshelf, he banged her head on the hard wooden bookshelf causing her forehead to bleed.

She gasped in pain, she opened her eyes, her tears immediately escaped. She sniffled, he gripped her hair tightly and aggressively.

"So what made my lovely wife come down?" He asked with his grip still on her hair. His voice made her more scared. It was like he was going to kill her in her spot.

"I-im sorry! I w-was here to find a b-book!" She shouted in pain, "Then why were you hiding?" He asked moving his face closer to her cheek.

But she didn't answer his question. Her tears were continuesly running down her cheeks, "Answer me damn it!" He raged smashing her head on the bookshelf once again but this time, more hard.

A green bruise formed on her forehead, "I dont know! I was scared, please stop!" She begged in pain, she brang her hand to her forehead but he quickly grasped her arm not allowing her to touch her forehead.

"So if I check the cameras, will what you're saying be true?" He asked, he was mad and furious, he had said that she wasn't allowed in the library, that was one of the rules.

But she disobeyed him, she dropped to the ground sobbing, his grip on her hair tightened as he held her back up, "Keep going, no one can hear you" He whispered smirking.

Her tears raced down her cheeks, her eyes were slowly getting puffy from all the crying, 'Please anyone save me' she thought.

She thought Alessandro was going to come but he never showed up..

Why didn't Alessandro show up?

How did h/n/Damien know where y/n was hiding?

Did h/n/Damien know that y/n fed Xavier and Ella?

Fuck H/n/Damien, poor y/n what she had to go through wasn't easy upstairs all, y/n was being kind by feeding Ella and Xavier, she's way opposite of H/n/Damien.

Yall thank you for reading this chapter! Stay tuned for chapter 16 and find out what h/n/Damien will do to y/n next!

Words: 1862