꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

She should never find out. There's a good chance that she will kill you. In the cafeteria, you sit down. Staff members are treated to a special buffet lunch, usually prepared every day. It looks delicious, but Hanbin will take you out, so you only took a bottle of water to cool yourself off. You quickly make small talk with the ladies behind the counter. It's nice that you just talk to them without making them feel inferior.

The scenery and skyscrapers caught your attention as you sat near the window. Seoul is such a bustling city. You and your parents are going to Busan to move into your apartment tomorrow. While you are away, they can enjoy the beach. Kenichi and I will go to Japan together.

You need to find out where your orphanage is in Tokyo. Your parents told you they got the information, and you hope this will shed some light on your past and allow you to move on from those disturbing dreams you've had since you were 4-5 years old.

You were even too scared to tell your parents that your night terrors had returned. They'll force you to attend therapy this time. You can't talk about something you don't understand.

A presence behind you made you smile widely as you saw Hanbin's happy face.

He patted your shoulders as he said, "Hiya, you look great. I assume your meeting with Mr Bang went well." His eyes lit up when you looked at him. Hanbin is such a wonderful friend. If FATE weren't so cruel, he would be the perfect boyfriend. Even as a husband, he would have been caring.

 Even as a husband, he would have been caring

But now it is useless. You already feel love for your soulmate, but he can never deny it. He can never kiss you so passionately and feel nothing for you. It is evident from the marks he left on you. The more you wanted him, the more he wanted you.

"Hi, Hanbin. Yeah, it was fine. You look happy; why is that?" you raise your eyebrows. Perhaps he met a girl.

"The excitement here at the agency is always tangible for management. We'll be heading to Tokyo on Sunday evening. The boys will be performing at two Japanese shows. The backup crew is busy rehearsing." he said, sitting across from you. You sipped your water again.

"Wow, that's awesome. I have to send my documents to Ms Cheong. Luckily, I have my passport with me right now." You took it out of your expensive Chanel bag.

" You took it out of your expensive Chanel bag