Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile

ابدأ من البداية

Sana- Sir... Pyaar toh...

Aman- Tum dono ki chemistry dekhi hai maine, mai aaya tha tujhe check karne uss din jab tujhe allergy hui thi.

Shehnaaz's words died in her throat, did he see them kissing? Oh my god!

Reading her expressions he laughed,
Aman- Jyada kuch nahi dekha mai tum dono ko dekhke chala gaya tha vaha se don't worry.
He laughed and she smiled a little too.

She took some time to directly look at him before asking her question,
Sana- Mujhe uske saath dekhke bura nahi lagta tha?

Aman- Bura toh... shayad thoda. Parr kis cheez ka bura manta?
You love him, he loves you, you have beautiful kids. You were destined.

Sana- But aapka kya?
She was just curious.

Aman- I wish kuch ho sakta parr woh care, woh companionship, woh humare beech nahi ho sakti kyuki woh bass ek ke hi saath hoti hai.

She put a hand on his shoulder and patted it a bit in a comforting manner.

Meanwhile,
Sidharth reached the hospital and stood outside it looking at it.

Sid- It takes a special kind of skill to have a night like that aur firr bhaagke yaha aajana. Maybe I made you cheat on him, maybe I was wrong but I did deserve a closure for it.
He spoke to himself before entering the hospital.

He walked in the hospital and direct to her cabin.

He directly barged in to find another lady seated there.
Sid- Oh damn! Substitute pediatrician, ofcourse!
He mumbled to himself.

Sid- I am so sorry I was looking for Dr. Shehnaaz.

Devika- Hey, it's fine! I am Devika, the substitute. I know she is just too famous, not the first time this has happened.
She laughed.

Sid- Uhm, do you have any idea where she might be?

Devika- I actually heard that she did come to work parr administration room mai baithi thi and abh toh shayad woh ghar chali gayi woh ek sir ke saath.

Sid- Kon?

Devika- I think he is the owner of the hospital.

Sid- Dr. Aman, right!
He scoffed.

Devika- Oh Yes, him! They are really great friend as of what I have heard.

Sid- Good friend? Madam, they're married.
He stated as a matter of fact.

Devika- Married? What rubbish! No, they're not married, they're just good friends but I can see where that came from.
She laughed.

She was very jolly and easy spoken person. He noted that.

Sid- What? How do you know that... can you explain that?

Devika- Oh well... okay? Come in please.

He came in and sat in front of her.
Devika- Yes, Shehnaaz ji married nahi hai, kaafi logo ko unko dekhke aisa lagta toh hai since Dr. Aman is madly in love with her, but she is not.
Though unki jodi achi lagegi aise dekhe toh. Do you know her by any chance?

Sid- Uhmm, yes. She is a old friend. I am Dr. Ace, I am working for the hospital for a case. But are you sure about that?

Devika- Ofcourse sir, I am nobody to disclose this but ma'am is a divorcee, maine bhi unhe pucha tha if they're a thing.

Sid- And she said?

She was a little baffled by the inquisition but she still gave him the answer.
Devika- She said and I quote, I can't think of getting married to anyone as of now or ever to be honest, because I have never completely gotten over my ex husband and probably never would.
Dr. Aman will always be a very special and important friend to me.