Trailer

"This story never ends... Does it?"

He asked, more to himself than to her.

Meghna didn't utter a word. She felt the numbness in his voice and that scared her... She knew Anirudh, he won't give up, no matter what... But he was exhausted. To be frank he was losing himself, slowly being someone else... Or something else?

"The easiest way is not always the best way... We both know that."
She said not bothering to cover up her disappointment.

Anirudh ignored her as if it was the easiest thing to do. Angel in disguise... She can't fly down hell with him.

But he will... With or without her.

And my reader, sometimes love is not enough...

                          ***********

"My entire life I believed that holding on was easier than letting go but you opened my eyes... I know this, the idea of us is not perfect but at least it is real... And watching you burn like this is torturing me so for God's sake Simran, just come with me... You don't deserve this... No one does..."

Aaryan whisper yelled at the girl next to him but she knew better.

"I know you have scars so count me as one of them... Remember me when you are lonely but forget me when you find your one..." Smiled Simran.

"I may not be the best lover, but I am gonna be the best daughter tonight. And you are gonna be proud of me..."

They both knew she was being sarcastic. But at the same time, they both knew it was the truth.

And my reader, sometimes death bells can be misheard as wedding bells...

                           ************

                           ************

"Will you miss me?"

"What?" Agasthya was taken aback when Diya suddenly asked him that question out of the blue.

"I am just asking you know..." explained Diya to her obviously dumb best friend.

"After the storm, when you are saved from here and safe with your family... Will you miss me?"

"Of cause, I will..." Exclaimed Agasthya.

"You are my only friend and I feel nice when we are together. If you didn't find me, I think I would be dead already..." He said sticking his tongue out and tilting his head trying to resemble a dead body... "Agasthya Thakur, 18 years old, cause of death- Boredom..."

They both laughed a little before Agasthya restarted their earlier conversation.

"I will miss you and I will reach out for you Diya... We are not leaving each other behind. We met at the darkest place and I am pretty sure it would be a lot easier when all of this mess is finally over. I have faith..."

Diya smiled... "So do I..."

And my reader, they were just kids...

                         **************

                         **************

"I love you, Varun... All of you..."
Neha murmured running her fingers through his long smooth hair while he just hugged her more tightly.

"Past is past. We can't just undo it but I need you to move on... I need you to be here with me... At this moment and forever..." She said. "Is it too much to ask?"

"No never..." He replied. For the first time in his life, he felt the need to let it go... Walk past all the pain and have a fresh start. With her at his side...

"I am falling deep and deep Neha... And this time it is not darkness but love..."

And my reader, she deserved a happy ending, didn't she?

And Then He Came  (ATHC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara