Chapter 30

Sorry for giving the title 'Chapter 30' but its not an update ‼️

Actually I was about to complete next chapter but I think its important to share this with you guys...

I don't know how many of you guys know this, but there is an option in Wattpad which help the writer to know the progress of his story... They provide the statistical analysis of your story in every aspects... May it votes, comments, unique readers and most importantly COMPLETE READS BY PART

So today I was going through the statistics of ATHC and shocked to find that Last part have 74% complete reads!

ie, Currently I have around 325 reads and 74% of them read the part fully.

Taking in number, around 240 had read the part completely...

But it just have 67 votes ‼️

So, I can't digest the contrast between these two and honestly I am feeling slightly depressed and sad...

I personally think that no one will spend their time by reading a part fully if they don't like that... If it is so why you guys are hesitant to put your votes?

As I always say, I am very close to this book and each of your comments and votes are really matters to me...

So it is a very polite request to all my silent readers...

Please do vote if you guys like the story and feel free to comment whatever you feel... Criticisms are always welcomed...

First I was thinking about putting very high targets like 100 votes but it will be injustice to my readers who are waiting for the next update so eagerly... I neither stop this work nor delete it.

But I just wanna say that I am feeling sad...

Forgive me if I sound rude or extra emotional but I think it will be better if I share this all with you... I am not forcing any of you... But I can't fake now...

Hope you guys won't be mad at me for this...

Love you all ❤️-

Vaikarthana

Next chapter is in progress... Will update as soon as possible.