34. Danger

Even in his wildest dreams, Aaryan never expected that he would get a call from Akash Malhotra, the person he hates the most.

That's why his heart skipped a beat at the very next moment he realised Akash's voice.

"How are you, Aaryan Thakur?"

Aaryan didn't reply. He was about to cut the call but Akash's next sentence caught his attention.

"Anirudh is smart, I agree... But I am experienced... That makes a huge difference. I hope you understand what I mean?"

"What the hell are you speaking?"

"Well... Just inform your brother that he can do nothing with the evidence he has. If I could destroy your father, then I could do the same to him too..."

"I don't think so..." Smiled Aaryan.

"Oh... He has a girlfriend, right? How is she? Hot?"

"Shut up..." Shouted Aaryan with bloodshot eyes. "How dare you to speak like that?"

"Why are you shouting, my boy..." Laughed Akash. "I warn you both to escape from me with that stupid stepbrother of yours... Otherwise, you are going to lose everything..."

"I am not afraid of you, Coward... And be ready to face the law..."

"Your brother won't show any of the evidence to the outer world... That means I am safe..."

"He may not... But I will... You are going to lose it... Akash..." Said Aaryan in a cold voice ending the call.

"I have to do it... I have to inform the police about it... Otherwise, he will escape..."
Aaryan tried to convince his mind before walking out of the house taking the file with him, but still, something was bothering him.

"He is too easy to trick, not like his brother..." Smirked Akash Malhotra looking at his new CEO and others.

"He will go to the police station... But make sure that he won't reach there... I want those evidence at any cost. If he tries to protest, then never think twice... Finish him..."

***************

"I think I want a new boxing kit... or a cricket bat?" Agasthya asked to himself and then to Simran.

"Maybe both..." She replied with a smile.

"What about a pair of sports shoes?"

"What the... Are you crazy?" Exclaimed Anirudh who was silently listening to their conversation. "I bought you four pairs just three days ago and now... Are you eating them?"

"Ok... I don't want any more shoes..." Posted Agasthya staring at Anirudh.

"That's better... "

"What is going on here?" Asked Meghna who entered there with a plate full of snacks.

"Hey... Laddoos..." Agasthya almost jumped onto her making her lose the balance but Meghna somehow managed without falling.

"Be quiet, you monkey..." She smacked Agasthya slightly on his head and put a laddoo in his mouth.

"I was asking August that what he wants as a birthday gift... Actually, I have no idea about his likings so I told him to choose something..." Said Simran to Meghna.

"Ok... And he wants something to play or shoes, probably..." Said Meghna.

"Wow... Bhabi... How do you know that?" Asked Agasthya with amazed eyes while Meghna winked back.