29. A New Side

At -----------------------

"How was your journey, Diya?"
He asked while helping her to take the luggage out of the car.

"Oh, nice jiju..." She said with her charming smile. She was very happy to be with her brother-in-law again.

 She was very happy to be with her brother-in-law again

"I missed you, Jiju..." said Diya and side hugged him. "It was funny to be with my friends but still I missed you..."

"Do you think I was happy about that? I also felt sad, and I hope you like this new holiday spot..."

Diya looked around with amazed eyes. It was large and a bit old, more looks like a historical mansion more than a holiday spot. But the environment surrounding them was really beautiful.

"Lovely... But where are we now?" She asked with a mischievous grin.

He nodded his head in 'no' with a small smile.
"You know I am not going to tell that..."

"Ok..." Diya sighed with a cute pout.
"Great undercover cop Mr Varun Lewis Brown never tell anything regarding his new mission to anyone until he finishes it..."

Varun exhaled and rolled his eyes at her extra dramatic speech.
"Enough for now... Come on and have something..."

Diya was continuously speaking about her vacation with her best friend and Varun listened to it patiently. He left her in Canada when he came to India months ago because he wasn't confident about her safety at that time. But now, everything had happened as his plan so he couldn't find any point in keeping her away. After all, she was the only one who remembers him that there is something in life which can be called as 'Happiness'.

Just like her elder sister, Neha...

"Jiju... Are you ok?"
Diya asked shaking his hands. She is afraid to see him sitting silent. It always makes her remember the days just after her sister's death.

"Yes... I am Ok..." He said.
"I was just thinking about your sister... I wish if Neha is with us now..."

Diya wiped the tears which started to flow from her eyes. Her didi was the biggest blessing in her life. Her best friend, mother, father, teacher, everything... Neha never let Diya suffer anything as she had. Even though they were orphans, Neha raised her younger sister like a princess.

Diya knows that her sister left them forever, and never come back. But she still loves her more than anyone.
That love gave her the courage to move on... She had seen Varun breaking down a thousand times. It was hard for her to see the tears of the bravest man she ever met.